PDA

View Full Version : I HAVE A DREAM

emohbee765A
10-04-2010, 05:28 PM
OK No seriously GUYS I had this awesome amazing DREAM I will try to explain.
Before you think I am some creep my first name is Michael I am eighteen years old and I am Lebanese and live with my family here in USA. This dream I had was what I presume to be Assassins Creed 3. Yes ,I had a dream I was playing ASSASSINS CREED 3 and all I really remember from it is me flying as Giant Bird like an eagle or phoenix which looked very inspiring, whats the word... another word for mighty and legendary. Anyways, I remember I was flying around the country in what looked to me as some ancient Mayan or Mexican civilization...not sure could be Spain, because I remember the Priests I landed next to spoke to me in Spanish when they saw me. See I felt like I had the power and respect, I had beat the entire game to the maximum and what made this dream awesome is that I was rewarded with unlocking an awesome feature of the game as being able to fly, man was I having fun.
I am tired of the same old game/ when in my dream I completed all the side missions so getting all the feathers around the country and completing the game on the hardest difficulty type of thing, which is why it was cool and unlocked this bonus feature of the game. (TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH IT IS SOMETHING YOU SHOULD EXPERIENCE AND SEE FOR YOURSELF) a little reward to completing the game, and all I remember thinking to myself was "WOW!" and "This is exciting! AND FUN!" It felt like this feature was added to keep you occupied with something to do after finishing Assassins Creed. Just a thought. ( I got this idea from METAL GEAR SOLID 4 THE BIG BOSS MASK please check it out you have to understand this, or you're never gonna get this ) Altair ( I THINK IT MEANS "EAGLE" OR "FLYING" LITERALLY THE FLYER/BIRD IN ARABIC ) GETS AN EAGLE COSTUME WHERE HE CAN FLY AND EAGLE VISION GETS UPGRADED A HUNDRED TIMES BETTER LIKE FOR EXAMPLE YOU CAN SLOW THINGS DOWN AND SEE THROUGH WALLS LIKE AN X RAY BUT DIFFERENT sorry it is hard to really explain. IT FELT LIKE A MOVIE, I AM TRYING TO EXPLAIN ALL THE THOUGHTS I REMEMBER FROM MY DREAM ALL IN ONE.
PS I remember in Assassins Creed 2 where we had the chance to fly very high in the sky with Da Vinci's invention using all the fire's uplift and wind. This dream 5 days ago and I think it was totally awesome, I can't sit. All I have been doing is thinking and I can't sit, its so hard to sleep.
I've always respected Ubisoft and I like to say I think their games are fun to play. I love this game.
You have got to understand that I was being over excited when I typed in all caps, excuse my behavior, it's not like I was yelling like a moron.

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

emohbee765A
10-04-2010, 05:33 PM
Oh yes I remember now the word I was looking for is "Mythical" like something out of this world and hear from old stories. The bird felt like a mighty eagle more like a beast than a bird. It is an awesome feeling to be able to fly and just seeing things from my typing can be hard to imagine. Tell me what you people think in reply to my posts, and forgive my English. Thank you.

the_atm
10-04-2010, 05:34 PM
a little hard to follow, but sounds like a great dream.

emohbee765A
10-04-2010, 05:39 PM
Yes please tell us what you think I would be really happy just imagining this game could consider this idea. It is gratifying to know if other people could share their ideas together.
OK

emohbee765A
10-04-2010, 05:41 PM
livfreorletmedi
Thank you I have incredible dreams sometimes allright

hewkii9
10-04-2010, 08:10 PM
Hey guy, I had a dream too. I was in this Bond movie and then my dad said he loved me.

pkeronthejob
10-04-2010, 08:15 PM
oooooooo yes i remember my first beer lol

emohbee765A
10-04-2010, 08:44 PM
LOL goodnight! haha