PDA

View Full Version : Whatever happened to....

HSCOnyxAssassin
12-09-2010, 04:35 PM
Desmonds beard in the SP? I remember when they released the screen shots with his new look everybody(including myself) was gasming over the hoodie and such but I cant recall seeing his beard AT ALL in the game. Just an observation. It didnt break the game or make me enjoy it less just wanted to know.

LadyXandrix
12-09-2010, 05:40 PM
This isn't the first time something like this has happened. But I do wonder the same.

For example, in the very first opening cutscene for AC1, Altair had a crossbow on his back, but that wasn't even brought into the game until ACB.

Another thing is: during a demo for AC2, the assassination was completely different than how it played out in the final release.

I'm not complaining about it, I kinda like him without the beard.

kriegerdesgottes
12-09-2010, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by roboshake:
Desmonds beard in the SP? I remember when they released the screen shots with his new look everybody(including myself) was gasming over the hoodie and such but I cant recall seeing his beard AT ALL in the game. Just an observation. It didnt break the game or make me enjoy it less just wanted to know. Oh yeah I totally forgot about that. I'm not complaining though I can't stand the beard. I wish ezio didn't even have it. or you could at least shave it off when you want.