PDA

View Full Version : My December 24th anniversary

WTE_Ibis
12-24-2008, 03:19 AM
Today is the fifth anniversary of my joining here. I did lurk for about a year beforehand though.
I must say that in the main it has been a most pleasurable experience. I have read some stimulating and intelligent posts and I have been educated, berated, elated and castigated by some of the best and I thank you for the experience. I can't see myself signing off anytime soon.
So, Merry Christmas to all of you guys and gals, ladies and gentleman, Damen und Herren. have a great time and only drink a little more than you should.
See you in the new year.
Cheers and thanks
Ibis.

WTE_Ibis
12-24-2008, 03:19 AM
Today is the fifth anniversary of my joining here. I did lurk for about a year beforehand though.
I must say that in the main it has been a most pleasurable experience. I have read some stimulating and intelligent posts and I have been educated, berated, elated and castigated by some of the best and I thank you for the experience. I can't see myself signing off anytime soon.
So, Merry Christmas to all of you guys and gals, ladies and gentleman, Damen und Herren. have a great time and only drink a little more than you should.
See you in the new year.
Cheers and thanks
Ibis.