PDA

View Full Version : Was Fredico an assassin? (spoilers)

flyingeaglemile
11-28-2010, 08:35 PM
During Claudia`s ritual (when she became an assassin, not sure what to call it) Ezio mentions that it`s time for her to become an assassin like their father and brothers were. This implied that Fredico was an assassin, how would Ezio know that? In the second game if I remember right it only ever mentions Giovanni being an assassin, never Fredico. I always assumed Giovanni had not told told his sons yet and were going to tell Ezio and Fredico at the same time.

Radman500
11-28-2010, 08:45 PM
fredrico was in training to be an assassin before he died.. he was training under giovanni

E-Zekiel
11-28-2010, 10:04 PM
This does not come as a surprise, but where do you get this information?

DGLee12
11-28-2010, 10:11 PM
It's called a "Longshot"

Lazaran
11-28-2010, 10:11 PM
I'm wondering if Petruccio(Ezio's kid brother) also might have had Assassin blood in him...given that he had an obsession with eagle feathers.

xsatanicjokerx
11-28-2010, 10:24 PM
You are born into the order of the assassin's just like Desmond was. The ritual is just at the end of their training.

E-Zekiel
11-28-2010, 10:25 PM
I guess that's a fair point.

Abeonis
11-29-2010, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by Jaiszon:
It's called a "Longshot"
No, it's called "research" (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Giovanni_Auditore).

jimbo11235813
11-29-2010, 07:17 AM
It is implied that at least Federico was an assassin (not sure about Petruccio, didn't noticed whether Ezio said "Brother" or "Brothers".) We need to keep in mind that we don't get all of the information of Ezio's life, where there may be information like this that are skipped in favour for those which add more to the main storyline.

I haven't seen AC:Lineage for a while, so there may be info about it somewhere, but in the link above (from the Wikia) Giovanni is quoted saying "Federico and Ezio, my sons, always remember: WE are the Auditore da Firenze and WE are Assassins." Curiously, he doesn't mention Petruccio in this. Maybe its because of his illness preventing him to become an assassin. However, the quotation doesn't necessarily mean told Federico, like he didn't tell Ezio, but I guess he started his training (which may be why he refers to him as an assassin).

As many things in AC so far, these type of things are up for interpretation.