PDA

View Full Version : call of juarez



bossgame
02-03-2009, 05:02 AM
hey all !!!

i cant wait new coj i just hope they will makesome good anticheat !!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

sensationikke
02-06-2009, 10:56 AM
yeah! i really hope they put punkbuster and securom on this game. Well, not... i hope they'll find something better anticheat

Nevada-Smith
02-14-2009, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by sensationikke:
yeah! i really hope they put punkbuster and securom on this game. Well, not... i hope they'll find something better anticheat
Many people who legally purchased Call of Juarez could not play the game because of SecuRom.

Karadrath
02-27-2009, 09:14 AM
I just tried to get on the Call of Juarez site (the first game). I entered my dob but it says that I'm not eligable to view the content. I'm 35 years old. How old do you have to be to view the content?

TRWalker93
02-28-2009, 05:38 AM
Hmm thats weird..
& yeah, I hope too there will be good anticheat! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
Cant wait........... <3

BillC2012
02-28-2009, 02:33 PM
I truly hope they have resolved the tech issues I had with the first version. Was never able to get past Episode 2. The game always crashed my PC at the exact same point.

Is there a definite release date?

Buckshot_Jones
03-08-2009, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by BillC2012:
I truly hope they have resolved the tech issues I had with the first version. Was never able to get past Episode 2. The game always crashed my PC at the exact same point.

Is there a definite release date?
You could always try these save files (http://www.hammr.us/coj/saves.html) to get past chapter two if you wanted.

BillC2012
03-09-2009, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by Buckshot_Jones:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BillC2012:
I truly hope they have resolved the tech issues I had with the first version. Was never able to get past Episode 2. The game always crashed my PC at the exact same point.

Is there a definite release date?
You could always try these save files (http://www.hammr.us/coj/saves.html) to get past chapter two if you wanted. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks... I'll give this a try.

charlie-jr
03-27-2009, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Karadrath:
I just tried to get on the Call of Juarez site (the first game). I entered my dob but it says that I'm not eligable to view the content. I'm 35 years old. How old do you have to be to view the content? maybe your to old

bossgame
04-04-2009, 02:49 PM
lol maybe he is to old LOL ,try next time when you are not drunk maybe then you can make it right ! =)


yea and visit our site ,forum and servers www.boss-game.com (http://www.boss-game.com)