PDA

View Full Version : Master Assassin Bugs

BossGypsy
11-27-2011, 10:37 AM
Hi I'm on 360 and experiencing plenty of bugs.

1) I have 12 assassin recruits but assassin challenge says I've only recruited 11/12 so this won't complete - can I kill one of my recruits on a risky mission or something to fix this bug?

2) The Assassin recruit missions won't allow replay (as on the main story missions) and I only have 50% on one of them - I need to replay it to get 100%.

3) One of my Assassins is level 14 with a full XP bar but hasn't upgraded to level 15 or released the second part of the Master Assassin Mission (so far all of the part 1's complete but no part 2's have appeared). All other assassins are level 10-13 atm. Have I missed some other criteria for starting these missions?

Needless to say I'm annoyed - with ACB I had to start over once the main story was completed to fix several bugs and frankly this isn't as compelling as the last. Plase get back to me, Uplay.

LightRey
11-27-2011, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by BossGypsy:
Hi I'm on 360 and experiencing plenty of bugs.

1) I have 12 assassin recruits but assassin challenge says I've only recruited 11/12 so this won't complete - can I kill one of my recruits on a risky mission or something to fix this bug?

2) The Assassin recruit missions won't allow replay (as on the main story missions) and I only have 50% on one of them - I need to replay it to get 100%.

3) One of my Assassins is level 14 with a full XP bar but hasn't upgraded to level 15 or released the second part of the Master Assassin Mission (so far all of the part 1's complete but no part 2's have appeared). All other assassins are level 10-13 atm. Have I missed some other criteria for starting these missions?

Needless to say I'm annoyed - with ACB I had to start over once the main story was completed to fix several bugs and frankly this isn't as compelling as the last. Plase get back to me, Uplay.
1) That's not a bug. You're supposed to station recruits at the cities in Mediterranean Defense which frees up spots in your own recruit list, allowing you to recruit more assassins. With Rhodes unlocked, you can have up to 82 recruits.

2) That is strange. I do not now how to fix that.

3) The mission should show up on the map (not in his/her den). Check again with all the other icons turned off.

Grazel69
11-27-2011, 10:43 AM
In the beginning of the story you automatically start out with a recruit therefor when you fill all your slots you only recruited 11 yourself, just send 1 of your assassins to manage a city, so it'll open up a spot for another recruit. I guess killing one of your assassins is also an option...

AdmiralPerry
11-27-2011, 11:20 AM
1.) Like others have said, either send one to one of your cities in the Mediterranean (provided it's under Assassin control) or send them on a mission they have little success of completing.
2.) Strange. Check your DNA menu. The Sentinel's missions are part of the main storyline, I think, and the others are listed under 'Master Assassins' in the DNA menu. They should be replayable. If not, I'd contact Ubi's support.
3.) Like LightRey said, turn off your map icons and then turn on only the ones you want--the map can get quite cluttered, and icons will hide under other icons.

Also, I'm sure this is a slight hijack, but I'm wondering where everyone is getting the 82 Assassins number. There are 13 cities, including Rhodes. 5 Assassins max can be assigned to each city, equaling 65 Assassins. I'm keeping my Den Leaders with me in Constantinople, so that equals 72 Assassins (nice!). Odds are, I'll end up with around 77 recruited after it's all said and done (five spaces after I send my recruits to the last city). Where are the remaining 5 coming from?