PDA

View Full Version : 3rd person assassonations

abril245
04-19-2011, 09:52 AM
Have you ever played mirrors edge for 360......well dont it sucks, but the character is running in first person which I thought would be cool for the next assassins creed for PS3, for the major assassinations you could see what ezio saw excatly through his eyes and if you didnt like it you could turn it off in the settings page..... just a thought

itsamea-mario
04-19-2011, 10:01 AM
Easier said than done.
That was basically the whole concept of mirrors edge, 1st person parkour.

Plus a real persons field of vision is wider than a tv screen, which makes it a bit less useful when your supposed to be observant of your surroundings.
Also the fighting would suck.

abril245
04-19-2011, 10:07 AM
not the entire game just major assassinations everything else would be the same and if you didnt like it you could change it back to the original.

lilbacchant
04-19-2011, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by abril245:
not the entire game just major assassinations everything else would be the same and if you didnt like it you could change it back to the original.

I would HATE it if forced to play in 1st-person.

But I have no qualms if it were instituted as an option -- a lot of (well, maybe some) games do that. I highly doubt I'd choose to do much parkour in 1st, but the occassional fight or what not might be fun. But, again, only if it's an option I have full control over.

ChaosxNetwork
04-19-2011, 04:45 PM
Dreadful idea and why do you say "PS3" it is a multi-platform game.

Ureh
04-19-2011, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by abril245:
Have you ever played mirrors edge for 360......well dont it sucks, but the character is running in first person which I thought would be cool for the next assassins creed for PS3, for the major assassinations you could see what ezio saw excatly through his eyes and if you didnt like it you could turn it off in the settings page..... just a thought

These closest thing I can think of are the sequences like in GoW3 where Kratos beats the stuffing out of Poseidon and Zeus in 1st person.

I guess it would be cool, but it'd also be a little wierd... That kind of stuff is suitable for games like GoW because Kratos is Kratos.

elvindrummer
04-19-2011, 05:20 PM
I loved mirrors edge!! but obviously not everyone did that is why the 2nd game just was stopped http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

but idk if I would like it for creed. just cuz it would change the game too much. tho if they came out with a game like creed that was first person that would be SWHEET!