PDA

View Full Version : Unlocking the rest of the map....(possible spoilers)

outlawcurtis
11-20-2010, 02:44 PM
Ok, so im really enjoying this wonderfully deep and engaging story but im a bit frustrated about one thing. As of right now, im in the middle of Sequence 5 (carrying the money across town) and i STILL cant access a good portion of the map. The far right hand side of the map is still off limits, including 3 Borgia Towers. Can someone give me an idea as to when this area will be opened up? Ive also already destroyed all the Leonardo Machines and received my "Special prize". I thought maybe that was the key to unlocking it, but it wasnt. Thanks in advance for your help.

ultrax21
11-20-2010, 02:47 PM
you will unlock it by progressing trough the game

outlawcurtis
11-20-2010, 03:05 PM
lol yes, of course i realize that, but my question is WHEN SPECIFICALLY will the rest of the map be unlocked?

zomgcookie
11-20-2010, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by outlawcurtis:
lol yes, of course i realize that, but my question is WHEN SPECIFICALLY will the rest of the map be unlocked? You'll unlock it when you get missions to help Bartolomeo, the leader of the mercenaries against the French.

outlawcurtis
11-20-2010, 03:17 PM
Thanks for the info zomg! Also, is that in Sequence 6? 7? Im in Seq 5 right now and im just wondering how much freakin longer i have to stare at that close off map! lol

zomgcookie
11-20-2010, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by outlawcurtis:
Thanks for the info zomg! Also, is that in Sequence 6? 7? Im in Seq 5 right now and im just wondering how much freakin longer i have to stare at that close off map! lol Not at my 360 right now so sorry bud, but i think you have to wait until sequence 6-7?