PDA

View Full Version : i'm curious, what as the main cities of the otoman empire ???

gohanks10
05-09-2011, 07:50 PM
since that AC:Revelations will set in constantinople, i'm curious if there was another important city in the empire.

elvindrummer
05-09-2011, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by gohanks10:
since that AC:Revelations will set in constantinople, i'm curious if there was another important city in the empire.

They said ezio is mostly in constantinople. It is like brotherhood where that is the main city and probabely you will leave city for certain contracts.

sorry this isn't really answering the question but I assume you were wondering if we get to go anywhere else in the game.

Ezio also goes to Masyaf. So those are the only 2 places we know for sure.

IIwangcarsII
05-09-2011, 07:58 PM
He goes to Cappadocia as well don't forget! :P

EDIT: Unless that's where Altair goes? I'm not too sure.

GunnarGunderson
05-09-2011, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by gohanks10:

We'll also me going to Cappadocia

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wi...in_Cappadocia_22.jpg (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5c/House_in_Cappadocia_22.jpg) (image is way too large to post here

gohanks10
05-09-2011, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by elvindrummer:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gohanks10:

They said ezio is mostly in constantinople. It is like brotherhood where that is the main city and probabely you will leave city for certain contracts.

sorry this isn't really answering the question but I assume you were wondering if we get to go anywhere else in the game.

Ezio also goes to Masyaf. So those are the only 2 places we know for sure. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

no problem, it's not really about the game, but just a curiosity mine.

since that the game will set in ottoman empire, i want know more about it, but i don't find any information about others major cities of the empire