PDA

View Full Version : How about a mac version ubi...

TMdrummer14
07-05-2010, 09:51 PM
PLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEE???

commence flaming in 3.... 2.... 1.

ST2_Pootin
07-06-2010, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by TMdrummer14:
PLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEE???

commence flaming in 3.... 2.... 1.

Don't most people with MACs run windows anyways?

ps. We dont have to flame as you <span class="ev_code_RED">***EDIT***</span>.

<span class="ev_code_RED">***Please take time to read the forum rules about comments like the one I just removed**</span>

TMdrummer14
07-06-2010, 01:40 PM
yeah but I used all my windows space on gta4 and i just learned about splinter cell conviction and driver sf coming to mac.

ST2_Pootin
07-06-2010, 11:17 PM
oh for f sakes admin get a life. the comment was on topic and lite. You guys are supposed to be starting a community here and not basking in your own ban and edit power. I am probably the one even though your have abused your power over and over that still post. No one except a complete moron would take any sort of offense to most of my comments but for some reason you think that you have to protect the weakest link. This is liberal hell... You suck. Soon you will have to edit each other as no one else will be here.

BTOG46
07-07-2010, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by ST2_Pootin:
the comment was on topic and lite.

No, it was not, I say again, read the rules

If you have any further complaints about the moderation on these boards, please feel free to PM a Forum Manager and express your concerns that way. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

ST2_Pootin
07-07-2010, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by BTOG46:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ST2_Pootin:
the comment was on topic and lite.

No, it was not, I say again, read the rules

If you have any further complaints about the moderation on these boards, please feel free to PM a Forum Manager and express your concerns that way. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No. I will send an email to UBI for all the difference it will make and second I am out.