PDA

View Full Version : After ending- animus problems

Thegoldelite
12-01-2007, 02:41 PM
Need some help here, |I've completed the storyline fully and I want to have a go flag hunting, and templar bashing,( i love those templars, their latin sounds like gibberish http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif),
but when i use the animus the 'play' symbol, e.g the triangular arrow is always on the ending memory block, so if I start on, say memory block 6 so I have my equpitment and can go hunting, I have to go through the starting scene over and over and I cant resume play where I left off.

Is there a way to overcome this, except deleting my savegame?

If I must them I must but is there some other way.

This is a help topic plz don't ramble on about other things, or post if your not sure. plz

Thx in advance, Wort Wort Wort! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

T_Spoon_UK
12-01-2007, 02:47 PM
You should be able to carry on playing.

* Spoiler *

Go to the one where you are supposed to kill Robert but its actually the lady. thats the one i choose and it lets me carry on after talking to whats-his-ghey in the fortress.

dont click continue either. start a block over again.

Thegoldelite
12-01-2007, 02:54 PM
I dont want to start blocks over and over again, thats the point.

Iwant ot stay in ONE memory block, (the last free movement one) and go hunting, whilst resuming it freely, not having to start again each time I load up.

edit-

remember the play icon is stuck on the last memory block and it wont budger to any other blocks I start, so I have to start the block over every time I play,

IMUST fix this or il'll start crying.

(The ending wasn't really thought through properly in terms of continuity), but lets not argue this just HELP ME PLZ!!!!

MiniAssasin
12-01-2007, 03:18 PM
you can move it dont press left and right look up first to highlight the memory blocks

Thegoldelite
12-01-2007, 03:33 PM
thx but thats not what I meant. when you start a memory block the is an icon on that block saying you can resume from halfway. mine is always on the last block, and when select 'continue' on the bottom it always plays out that block, which I hate.

If I select a diiferent block I cannot resume from it because it will only let me resume the Final block.

So.... if I want to go around on an earlier block free roaming and collecting i must restart over and over everytime I quit or turm my xbox off because I cannot resume AN EARLIER BLOCK because the 'CONTINUE' ARROW, IS STUCK on THE FINAL BLOCK.

plz read, and re-read before u post so u understande fully.

PLZ I NEED HELP!!!

edit- mini assassin I read ur post, i'll try that but i'm not sure u follow, I TOTALLY understand the animus controls, but i think mines glitching.

(perhaps it'll bve fine in the morning anyway. u never know)

plz keep suggestions coming PLZ XD

eWaster
12-01-2007, 03:58 PM
Wow, everyone is like 5 cents worth of help in this topic.

Dude, there have already been threads about this. And, no. You will have to start up a full memory block every time. Listen to the dialogue of Al Mualim over and over and over. Yes, sad, but blame the developers for that.

Thegoldelite
12-01-2007, 06:00 PM
thx, I sorta guessed it might have been the case.

thx neway http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif