PDA

View Full Version : AC1: Some story parts didn't understand!!!! *Spoilers

asifah30
12-22-2010, 09:47 PM
Hi Guys...!

I am playing AC1. During play i didn't understand story\plat due to lack of subtitle and strange acsent, i got understand Miles,Lucy and Dr discussions. But i didn't get the following points
-Altair was killed by Almualim (in first memory block), then how did he get back his life?
-Why Tamir was assassinated?
-Why Altair has to go Jerusalem and Acre city to speak with Beuaro leader??
- During the mission(or journey to Damascus and Acre cities) Altair needs to complete investigations, i don't know why does he need?

I hope some one would clear above story part.
Thanks

<span class="ev_code_RED">It is important that you remember to add a spoiler warning to the thread title of any thread containing gameplay information. Failure to do so will not only ruin the game for others but put you at risk of suspension, I've edited the title for you on this occasion but make sure to remember this next time.</span>

TheSpectator
12-22-2010, 10:10 PM
1. Al Mualim used the apple to make him think this
2.Tamir was an arms dealer and a templar.
3.Cause his mobile was flat.
4. To gather information on his targets and find the best moment to strike.
Hope this helped

asifah30
12-22-2010, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by TheSpectator:
1. Al Mualim used the apple to make him think this
2.Tamir was an arms dealer and a templar.
3.Cause his mobile was flat.
4. To gather information on his targets and find the best moment to strike.
Hope this helped

1- Apple??? which apple??
2. Ok got it.
3. Flat mobiel??? are you kidding???

monoolho
12-22-2010, 10:30 PM
^that

Plus, Al Mualim thought it best to teach some manners and humbleness to altair by removing his rank and such, thus making him somewhat ******ed or have alzheimer, possibly it was heavy use of marijuana, forgetting all his abilities, that's why you have to investigate before killing the targets, before AC1, Altair would simply speak with the maliks asking for location, date and time of day before assassinating his targets.

Serrachio
12-22-2010, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by asifah30:
Hi Guys...!

I am playing AC1. During play i didn't understand story\plat due to lack of subtitle and strange acsent, i got understand Miles,Lucy and Dr discussions. But i didn't get the following points
-Altair was killed by Almualim (in first memory block), then how did he get back his life?
-Why Tamir was assassinated?
-Why Altair has to go Jerusalem and Acre city to speak with Beuaro leader??
- During the mission(or journey to Damascus and Acre cities) Altair needs to complete investigations, i don't know why does he need?

I hope some one would clear above story part.
Thanks

Al Mualim used the Apple of Eden to give off the illusion that Altair was stabbed, even fooling Altair.

Altair goes to the bureau leader to basically report his target, then he finds out information about the target before returning to get the feather that he swipes over their neck when he assassinates them.

Alpha Ender
12-22-2010, 10:54 PM
You guys realize that A) you just created a spoiler by mentioning the Piece of Eden, and B) Al-Mualim didn't know how to use it yet, right? He stabbed Altair in a non-fatal spot to represent his fall from grace, a death and rebirth sort of thing. Also note that many of the skills that Altair regained were based off of equipment (like he got a better sword, or a grabbing glove, etc.).

aguia_br
12-22-2010, 11:14 PM
@asifah30:

Correct if wrong, but by the way you speak you haven't finish the game yet. I'm right? If yes, ignore the apple quoting cause you'll only understand them after you finish it, also avoid reading other threads here. Otherwise, you might end up getting the whole AC plot spoiled in your face.

As for your questions:

After sequence 1, Al Mualim fakes Alta´r execution and removes his ranks (he was a Master Assassin at the time), turning him on a recruit. At the same time, Al Mualim offers Alta´r a chance do reedem himself for breaking the 3 rules of the Creed. That's when the game effectively starts.

Tamir is one of the 9 men in Al Mualim's target list. He's slave trader and a member of the Templar Order. That's why he dies.

Because of his reckless and disrespectful behavior, Alta´r has become an ordinary Assassin. Therefore, he needs permission to act on every city that hes visits. The secondary missions that precedes the actual assassination memory have two functions:

- Gather information on where and when the targer will be. Also details concerning vulnerabities or favorable circumstances to attack.

- To receive permission from the bureau's
leader to assassinate his target, Alta´r has to prove that he posseses enough infomation about the target, such as his deeds, date and time where he'll appear on public. Having this intel, he receives an eagle's feather, that simbolizes the go signal from the bureau leader.

Hope that helps.

asifah30
12-22-2010, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by aguia_br:
@asifah30:

Correct if wrong, but by the way you speak you haven't finish the game yet. I'm right? If yes, ignore the apple quoting cause you'll only understand them after you finish it, also avoid reading other threads here. Otherwise, you might end up getting the whole AC plot spoiled in your face.

As for your questions:

After sequence 1, Al Mualim fakes Alta´r execution and removes his ranks (he was a Master Assassin at the time), turning him on a recruit. At the same time, Al Mualim offers Alta´r a chance do reedem himself for breaking the 3 rules of the Creed. That's when the game effectively starts.

Tamir is one of the 9 men in Al Mualim's target list. He's slave trader and a member of the Templar Order. That's why he dies.

Because of his reckless and disrespectful behavior, Alta´r has become an ordinary Assassin. Therefore, he needs permission to act on every city that hes visits. The secondary missions that precedes the actual assassination memory have two functions:

- Gather information on where and when the targer will be. Also details concerning vulnerabities or favorable circumstances to attack.

- To receive permission from the bureau's
leader to assassinate his target, Alta´r has to prove that he posseses enough infomation about the target, such as his deeds, date and time where he'll appear on public. Having this intel, he receives an eagle's feather, that simbolizes the go signal from the bureau leader.

Hope that helps.

Yes aguia_br! you are right... i didn't finish yet. I should have mentioned it. I am currently in Acre city and just met with informer and now looking for next viewpoint.(i'll resume it tonight).

Now fully satisfied by your answer.

But regarding apple quote, that spoiler has disclosed any story secret?? if yes, then that it is very disappointed...i wanted to play game with thrill and suspense.

aguia_br
12-23-2010, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by asifah30:

Yes aguia_br! you are right... i didn't finish yet. I should have mentioned it. I am currently in Acre city and just met with informer and now looking for next viewpoint.(i'll resume it tonight).

But regarding apple quote, that spoiler has disclosed any story secret?? if yes, then that it is very disappointed...i wanted to play game with thrill and suspense.

About the Apple;

Ignore and avoid reading the other posts on this thread. Do this and you should be fine.

The Apple is a important part of AC1 and the whole AC universe. Right know, all i can say is that you i understand it after the games is finished and forget what the other guys said in this thread.

For futher help, ALWAYS mention EXPLICITLY THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE finish the game. It will prevent you from getting spoiled AND some trouble with the other users. The guys around there are a bit rough around the edges. XD

asifah30
12-23-2010, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by aguia_br:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by asifah30:

About the Apple;

Ignore and avoid reading the other posts on this thread. Do this and you should be fine.

The Apple is a important part of AC1 and the whole AC universe. Right know, all i can say is that you i understand it after the games is finished and forget what the other guys said in this thread.

For futher help, ALWAYS mention EXPLICITLY THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE finish the game. It will prevent you from getting spoiled AND some trouble with the other users. The guys around there are a bit rough around the edges. XD </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK.
I just forgot about apple.
Forgot what other guys said.
The guys around should take care of this for novice.
Thanks all of you...!!!

Inorganic9_2
12-23-2010, 04:44 AM
Al-Mualim didn't know how to use it yet, right? He stabbed Altair in a non-fatal spot to represent his fall from grace, a death and rebirth sort of thing

For the benifit of the guy who made this thread...SPOILERS ABOUND!

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">How then, do you explain Al Mualim saying "you saw what I wanted you to see"</span>

kriegerdesgottes
12-23-2010, 01:16 PM
<span class="ev_code_RED">Please review the rules before posting, insulting fellow members and bypassing the forum language filter is not permitted</span>

Valentorg
12-26-2010, 11:09 AM
So...someone seeking help with Assassin's Creed should not go to an Assassin's Creed forum for that help just because they haven't finished the game yet?

BK-110
12-26-2010, 03:04 PM
1. He might have used the (SPOILER) <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Apple of Eden (a mind and body control device of sorts which is rather pivotal to the story, you can look it up at the Assassin's Creed Wikia)</span> or he might just have avoided hitting any vital spots. After all, we know that Alta´r is (SPOILER)<span class="ev_code_WHITE">immune to the Apple's mind control...</span>

2. As someone already mentioned, Tamir was an arms dealer and a (SPOILER) <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Templar</span> and Alta´r was ordered to kill him to regain his place in the brotherhood, just like he was ordered to kill the other eight men.

3. As he has been degraded to a novice he first has to speak with the bureau leaders to get permission to start his investigation and then his assassination.

4. He needs to gather information about his target to determine where, when and how to strike.

Inorganic9_2
12-26-2010, 04:09 PM
But, Alta´r is not immune

Spoiler

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">When Al Mualim sends Assassins to attack Alta´r, Alta´r sees them as his nine targets. Also, Al Mualim is able to multiply himself and Alta´r believes it.</span>

BK-110
12-26-2010, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Inorganic9_2:
But, Alta´r is not immune

Spoiler

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">When Al Mualim sends Assassins to attack Alta´r, Alta´r sees them as his nine targets. Also, Al Mualim is able to multiply himself and Alta´r believes it.</span>

True. I guess he's just immune to the <span class="ev_code_WHITE">brainwashing but not to the illusions</span>.