PDA

View Full Version : AC Crash's

xxfreakdaddyxx
04-13-2008, 09:52 AM
Now I used the search feature here on the forums. I initially found some useful info. and I updated all my drivers and my system meets all requirements, BUT AC continues to crash on my PC. as soon as I enter the town where I have to meet the master of the guild and shortly after I talk with the gentleman that throws me through a wall in the beginning of the game.

Can anyone point me in the proper direction of some assistance or a patch or something?

ScytheOfGrim
04-13-2008, 09:57 AM
I have no will to assume, nor do I have the will to accuse.
Yet, this is a problem that has occurred with every single illegally obtained version of the game.
You would probably deny it, and you have every right to, but you should know that this is the case with the pirated version.

And if your case is different, and you probably will claim it to be, then you should ask someone else, for I know little in the world of computers.

xxfreakdaddyxx
04-13-2008, 10:03 AM
whoa sir i actually just purchased this last night at Wal-Mart with my seven year old son. i was going to buy a different game and he said "dad this one looks cool" so i bought it, but honestly thanks for accusing me of being a thief. and wish you could have helped someone out with some info other than boosting your post count.

xxfreakdaddyxx
04-13-2008, 10:05 AM
also for more info i do run the dx9 version, but it still crashes

ScytheOfGrim
04-13-2008, 10:07 AM
^_^

I love you too.

I said it in my post.

Had I not said it and invoked that response, others would have asked the same question later, driving you mad in the end.

I said in my post that I hated to accuse or assume, but that is the immediate response that is encouraged once someone posts an issue similar to the one stated by so many proven piraters before.

I'm sorry you misunderstood what I was trying to say, or the point I was trying to make.

If it helps, you should know that many people are having crashing issues at the moment, but many have been solved through simple procedures.

xxfreakdaddyxx
04-13-2008, 10:10 AM
sorry for the misunderstanding.

FYTJ
04-13-2008, 03:20 PM
You are more likely to find help here (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/4721051016) as those are the Assassin's Creed forums for help & advice.

spazzoo1025
04-13-2008, 04:16 PM
yep, FYT's link is for the tech help, so try there