PDA

View Full Version : Ezio Final Destiny

dcfftgtf
01-02-2011, 05:12 PM
Hello,I'm Italian and I don't speek english very well,I'm sorry if I made some grammatical mistakes.
Anyway,I'm wondering,ending faith of Ezio is unknown right? Maybe Ubisoft made in future some spinn off like Assassin's Creed;Bloodlines for PSP?
You know,spinn off about last years of Ezio Auditore,when he gets married,children ecc.
What do you think?

I'm feel sorry thinking that last vision of Ezio is when he hide the Apple in Colosseo...

jzsnyder
01-02-2011, 06:57 PM
I agree, Assassin's Creed: Ezio would be nice http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

tyrce111
01-02-2011, 07:11 PM
Ezio's creed: Assassin's End

Avl521
01-02-2011, 07:15 PM
Rather Assassin's Creed: Ezio's End Lol.

kriegerdesgottes
01-02-2011, 07:17 PM
I think they should add all that with one huge piece of dlc and then move on from ezio. any side game should be for psp2, but it shouldn't be a huge part of the story. I honestly wish there could have been a console version of bloodlines but that will never happen.

Abeonis
01-02-2011, 07:19 PM
The game Assassin's Creed: Lost Legacy is still due to be released, that is likely to be the last game featuring Ezio in the starring role.

Avl521
01-02-2011, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Abeonis:
The game Assassin's Creed: Lost Legacy is still due to be released, that is likely to be the last game featuring Ezio in the starring role.

That and the DLCs for AC:B.

YHHTQ
01-02-2011, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Avl521:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Abeonis:

That and the DLCs for AC:B. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Honestly, at this point, I doubt we'll see any SP related content for Brotherhood and the final game with Ezio will be for sure, like Abeonis mentioned, Lost Legacy for the 3DS.

However, I'd love to be wrong...

Xx El Kino xX
01-02-2011, 08:50 PM
I need to get the 3DS for AC: LL. I am NOT going to miss out on it. Might as well get Altair's Chronicles too.