PDA

View Full Version : November 15th, ACR...

RunningDeerSCHS
11-14-2011, 08:32 PM
I am waiting for about 3 hours to go by and pickup my ACR preorder, I think I'm going to get the Ottoman Jester as my exclusive multiplayer character. It'll be cool to check him out.

Anyways, I woke up today and played Rift, that's the MMO I play. I smoked ciggies while I mined ore. Then I got hungry and ate Corn Flakes. Then I took a shower and put on clean pajamas and played more Rift. I watched ESPN Sportcenter for alil while cause the Bears won. I bought a new Bears shirt and so far I'm 2 for 2. We downed the Eagles and we downed Detroit. After I got done watching Sportscenter I heated up cold Sarpino's pizza in the microwave and ate that. Then my mom called and said walk the dog. I had to call her back and say you gotta walk him, I couldn't catch him, he's a chiuahua and picky about who walks him. Then my mom cooked me chicken parmesean, broccoli and a baked potato for dinner. Then I chilled with her and watched Entertainment Tonight for alil. Then I had a doctor's appointment and had a good talk with him. Both my doctor and mother have given me permission to play video games. Then I got home and watched a lil Packers Vikings. Then this.

See you in the crowd...

Sarari
11-14-2011, 09:34 PM
That sounds like one busy day. And you did all this on a Monday???