PDA

View Full Version : What if....

ShaneO7K
05-02-2011, 02:12 PM
What if Altair did gain immortality from the PoE, in his last entry into the Codex he says -"And so I have begun to wonder - might there not be a way to stop - or at least delay - death's embrace? Surely the ones who came before were not so frail and feeble as we. But I have sworn to be done with the artifact. To not gaze into its core. Still: faced as I am with the prospect of my end, what harm is there in one last look... "

I personally think it would give a great twist if he had some part in the story in AC3. Some of you may not like it and think it's "unrealistic" which of course it is but AC is known for the huge twists and cliff-hangers.

And heres and intresting way to think of the "immortality" Altair is looking for. I found this from another users comment on a different site on a topic kind of like this- "Personally I am of the opinion that he does gain immortality in a sense... after all, Altair, Ezio, and Desmond, all look EXACTLY alike, and even have a scar in the same place, it is not immortality in the way most people would think of it, but it is, still a form of immortality, to have one's soul constantly reborn, albeit lacking memory of a prievious life... and it would allow for some interesting plotline....".

So what would think of it and if it was to happen what ways do you think it could be done to actually make sense with the AC storyline.