PDA

View Full Version : Got a noob question

DocD1960
03-09-2006, 10:08 PM
Long story short: wife gave me PF for Christmas and I just got FB Gold Pack and merged (great stuff) them all. Started out flying in cockpit(I've been racing NASCAR sims for 10 yrs now-old habit). Anyhow recently joined a server that allowed no cockpit option and was greeted by a slew of red and blue arrows of different sizes. Could someone tell me what the different sizes mean? And yep, I'm addicted already,LOL and getting my butt handed to me regularly but lovin' it and getting a tad better all along.
S!
-Doc

willyvic
03-09-2006, 10:52 PM
If I remember correctly, the arrows indicate rudimentary direction and distance. So I assume larger would be closer.

WV

DocD1960
03-10-2006, 02:02 AM
Thanks much, just curious and trying to learn more about this flying stuff. Tons of fun so far, even though I get shot alot, LOL.

major_setback
03-10-2006, 02:13 AM
Welcome. Make sure you get all the patches, there's a new flight model in them, and there are extra planes too.

Does your wife realise what she did? She'll never see you again! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Troll2k
03-10-2006, 04:57 PM
Red and blue arrows indicate either friendly or enemy aircraft.(depending on what side you are on)

I believe the closer they are the larger the arrow.Essentially a radar scope.