PDA

View Full Version : pacific fighters standalone

hicadsum
06-17-2007, 06:29 AM
Is it possible to play pacific fighters 4.04 standalone via internet? I can t find any servers or other players. Maybe there are some PF FB, but no PF standalone. When I try to connect, there is only endless message "connecting to server..." and no results. Please help!

Fabiusmax
06-17-2007, 07:09 AM
No.

Yellow_Sub
06-17-2007, 08:15 AM
How do you look for servers?

Get the Hyperlobby, they still have a room for PF standalone. I guess there are up to 20 people around there sometimes (atm 5). So if you can afford it get the 46 edition, this will make multiplayer a lot more comfortable and fun, but you may be able to find a game for PF standalone too.

http://hyperfighter.sk/

Zeus-cat
06-17-2007, 09:08 AM
Most people play on Hyperlobby. The preferred game is the 1946 version (patched to 4.08), but there is a room for just PF.

However, if you can get 1946 (by DVD or huge download), you should get it if you want to play online. You will still need to get one patch of about 100 or 150MB, but that's it.

Download Hyperlobby from the link provided by Yellow_Sub. You should also download TeamSpeak and install that too as a lot of servers allow you to talk to the other pilots that way.