PDA

View Full Version : AI vs Human Ntrks

BillSwagger
07-27-2009, 05:06 AM
I know this isn't breaking any records, but after being outnumbered up high a few times, online, i felt the need to polish up my gunnery skills.

I set up 16 ace AI, on a QMB.
They were comprised of 4 190A-8, 4 190D-9, and 8 190A-9
I was able to kill them all on "normal" settings, with out getting hit once. (p-47D 1944)
Yes, i know if they were human then I would probably only have shot down 10 of them.

You can watch the ntrk if you'd like, although i recommend fast forward if you do.

http://www.filefront.com/14132763/16AIvsME.ntrk

In particular, i was able to nail down my deflection, which i hope you pay particular attention to in the ntrk.

A good drill like this is a great brake from the online rigmarole, and can help improve your SA, and help with your gunnery.

anyways........

Bill

BillSwagger
07-27-2009, 05:06 AM
I know this isn't breaking any records, but after being outnumbered up high a few times, online, i felt the need to polish up my gunnery skills.

I set up 16 ace AI, on a QMB.
They were comprised of 4 190A-8, 4 190D-9, and 8 190A-9
I was able to kill them all on "normal" settings, with out getting hit once. (p-47D 1944)
Yes, i know if they were human then I would probably only have shot down 10 of them.

You can watch the ntrk if you'd like, although i recommend fast forward if you do.

http://www.filefront.com/14132763/16AIvsME.ntrk

In particular, i was able to nail down my deflection, which i hope you pay particular attention to in the ntrk.

A good drill like this is a great brake from the online rigmarole, and can help improve your SA, and help with your gunnery.

anyways........

Bill

rnzoli
07-27-2009, 03:55 PM
Some more info for future viewers: no cockpit ("arrows").
Altitude ~7km.

BillSwagger
07-27-2009, 05:26 PM
yes, i also forgot to mention i have "normal" settings switched, and added internal padlock on.
So limited fuel (50%), and limited ammo (extra ammo).

Whether you can shoot down all 16 Ace AI, in 1 P-47, or not....it is still a good drill.

It wasn't easy, but it wasn't hard either.
It was more about fuel management, and ammo management.

Get what you can from it, because i find that its a good drill for facing many opponents up high on open pit servers.