PDA

View Full Version : Walk and talk!!

Nyberger
11-05-2004, 04:37 PM
Hey every one,i have follow this post for a half year or so,i am a newbie in this forum. About the first reaktion of the sim,very very nice!! I think about a uboot sim when i played Medal of honor Norweigen scenery,god bgl of the U-Bunkers in that game,think of the oportunity to go from your u-boot and strait to the chief of fleet office in the bunkers,like Moha,and planing the next special target...take two weeks of and return to the office and brefing whit the fleet chief on next patrol zon,go whit your chief,ex-o to your uboot and meet your see mans on the forebridge on the uboot...WELL i think we have to cut a bit of the storry now. What i whant is walking in the uboot like Moha talking whit your crew,only one key to one control like the "A" key is "dive" and the "1"is "one" i can disiable my own characters voys so the orders is just repeted ones from the ex-o(redback).Then is wery simpel to program every thing in the sim,like the TDC you only have to look att the periscop and say the numbers you whant "dir",,,,, "Speed",,,,Range,,,,.

Jose.MaC
11-06-2004, 04:24 AM
Actually, BdU spent lot of time receiving in person returning boats. Talking with D├┬Ânitz about special missions -a la Scapa- would be nice, but I think that will be done in SH5.

Nyberger
11-06-2004, 05:16 PM
Yea,you maby right.I whas running away a bit...But it shold be nice to have a complext first person sim.