PDA

View Full Version : Abstergo Database in the AC:R Beta.

VictorAviram123
09-03-2011, 04:08 PM
Did someone accessed this already? I'm only level 8 so I'm asking the ones who are level 10+. Did you got any Abstergo details from Vidic or someone? I know that it is a beta and it will probably won't have any singleplayer stuff but I want to be sure.

reini03
09-03-2011, 04:15 PM
I'm almost sure we won't get access to this in the beta. I'm level 21 and only received a few tips from that advisor guy when starting the beta.

Jakob4242
09-03-2011, 04:17 PM
As MagnifyHope stated, this is most likely the Templar story, and this is something Ubi will want to keep for the official release.

twenty_glyphs
09-03-2011, 09:58 PM
The thing that worries me about this is having access to the story content you unlock even after I cancel my Xbox Live Gold membership. I don't play multiplayer games other than AC, so I'm not going to pay for a service that I'm not going to use after I'm done with Revelations. The only multiplayer game I've ever played was Brotherhood, which was fun. But you can't even get access into its menu system if you don't have a Gold account. Which seems silly, because then you can't even play the tutorial. So if the Abstergo Database is a menu that you can only see inside of Multiplayer with a Gold account, I'm going to be upset. I want access to the documents even after I've moved on from the multiplayer, and I want it in-game, without relying on the wiki. Hopefully this same menu item will find its way into the story mode database.

Jakob4242
09-03-2011, 10:31 PM
@ twenty_glyphs
You're probably right in that it will only be available through the multiplayer menu. It should be tied to the server and the player's level. But someone will post it on Youtube, and those videos will be more reliable than Wiki.