PDA

View Full Version : Beard?

amster1985
11-08-2009, 08:12 PM
I'm not sure if this was posted or not but:

http://i32.tinypic.com/1jx9hu.jpg

ProjectXigis
11-08-2009, 08:14 PM
Older Ezio. He will age in a time span of 30-some years.

amster1985
11-08-2009, 08:16 PM
Is it known if he becomes stronger or faster as he ages?

JudgeQwerty
11-08-2009, 08:17 PM
That picture, with the outfit and the pose and the facial hair, always makes me smile.

ProjectXigis
11-08-2009, 08:18 PM
@JudgeQwerty: Tell me about it. He looks so dignified and such.

@amster: He receives training as he progress through the game.

salted onions
11-08-2009, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by amster1985:
Is it known if he becomes stronger or faster as he ages?

Through out the game, you can get better armor and weapons, and you learn more moves and stuff, so I guess you can say that.

AustinKane
11-08-2009, 08:22 PM
Its no shave November

Edengoth
11-08-2009, 08:29 PM
LOL! The last thing the guard on the left experiences before death is "Wow, this guy has nice biceps." And Ezio knows it. Look at that face. :P

Phobos14
11-08-2009, 08:34 PM
I just wish the black hood didnt look like it was a jean jacket hood or something. The stitching in it kind of turns me off to having black

Jazerri
11-08-2009, 08:49 PM
The beard is pretty sexy.

I kind of agree about the stitching though. I can see why they would want the color of the hood to look less solid, but in my head it looks better with a darker seam.

GCconure
11-08-2009, 08:57 PM
Ezio's biceps? You dont even see them.

Jazerri
11-08-2009, 09:04 PM
You don't see them, but the guard is holding them.

Hatzego
11-08-2009, 09:06 PM
I like his beard, reminds me of me. Except I'm not Italian. Or an assassin...

Damnit...

GCconure
11-08-2009, 09:20 PM
lol Myke013. Jazerri true.

Coolgerb
11-08-2009, 10:06 PM
I remember getting told to bugger off after posting a thread about this, as there already have been several threads (including mine).

I'm surprised no one else mentioned this yet.

CRUDFACE
11-08-2009, 11:30 PM
I think it looks even cooler because, SPOILER: <span class="ev_code_WHITE">He's wearing the strongest armor in the game...I think</span>

Captain Tomatoz
11-09-2009, 01:06 AM
please use the find button before making new threads because this has been brought up so many times http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Tnasty10
11-09-2009, 05:46 PM
the armor he is wearing isnt the strongest...<span class="ev_code_WHITE">the strongest armor in the game is altiars armor after you unlock all of the secret locations</span>

JudgeQwerty
11-09-2009, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Tnasty10:
the armor he is wearing isnt the strongest...<span class="ev_code_WHITE">the strongest armor in the game is altiars armor after you unlock all of the secret locations</span>

Are you sure? Because Altair doesn't wear armor, just some thin scholar's robes. Unless its something he gets in Bloodlines...

shadows473
11-09-2009, 06:52 PM
The guards were staring at Ezios beard at awe before being stabbed in the neck

An_Idea
11-09-2009, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by JudgeQwerty:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tnasty10:

Are you sure? Because Altair doesn't wear armor, just some thin scholar's robes. Unless its something he gets in Bloodlines... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

*spoiler* well i guess that guys answer is explaining the spoiler^ but the thing that you unlock is just for the fans. the fact that something made that long ago is superior to something made in Ezio's time is ridiculous

TheEpicWolf
11-10-2009, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by An_Idea:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JudgeQwerty:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tnasty10:

Are you sure? Because Altair doesn't wear armor, just some thin scholar's robes. Unless its something he gets in Bloodlines... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

*spoiler* well i guess that guys answer is explaining the spoiler^ but the thing that you unlock is just for the fans. the fact that something made that long ago is superior to something made in Ezio's time is ridiculous </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It does seem pretty ridiculous, but i guess they did it just as another nod to Altair.

apathy-
11-10-2009, 02:38 PM
But I hope to god that Altair's armour doesn't mean his clothes... Because Ezio's clothes look way too detailed and cool to just not use.

Tnasty10
11-10-2009, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by An_Idea:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JudgeQwerty:

*spoiler* well i guess that guys answer is explaining the spoiler^ but the thing that you unlock is just for the fans. the fact that something made that long ago is superior to something made in Ezio's time is ridiculous </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes im sure. it was in the forums a little while ago and its around the net at various places i looked at. i kno that its just clothes, but thts wat it is.

EzioAssassin51
11-11-2009, 04:01 AM
I personally think the beard makes him look even more Badass! I can't wait for this!