PDA

View Full Version : joystick question

jessi1
05-13-2005, 05:44 AM
Changed my joystick and it is id2 controller know, i went into config file and set the controller id2 up with my settings from the original stick but the sensetivity settings for pitch and roll are not what they were nor do i show the green square following the red square at all in the game input section, i had to set the pitch and roll down super low to feel like my old settings, also i dont show rudder input section in the pitch roll yaw section any help on setting it back to normal, i had a ch fighter stick that i programmed and then changed it for a saitek any help would be great, i read tullys joystick section on airwarfare and did what i was supposed to do but it still doesnt work properly, thanks all

jessi1
05-13-2005, 05:44 AM
Changed my joystick and it is id2 controller know, i went into config file and set the controller id2 up with my settings from the original stick but the sensetivity settings for pitch and roll are not what they were nor do i show the green square following the red square at all in the game input section, i had to set the pitch and roll down super low to feel like my old settings, also i dont show rudder input section in the pitch roll yaw section any help on setting it back to normal, i had a ch fighter stick that i programmed and then changed it for a saitek any help would be great, i read tullys joystick section on airwarfare and did what i was supposed to do but it still doesnt work properly, thanks all

SeaNorris
05-13-2005, 06:05 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jessi1:
Changed my joystick and it is id2 controller know, i went into config file and set the controller id2 up with my settings from the original stick but the sensetivity settings for pitch and roll are not what they were nor do i show the green square following the red square at all in the game input section, i had to set the pitch and roll down super low to feel like my old settings, also i dont show rudder input section in the pitch roll yaw section any help on setting it back to normal, i had a ch fighter stick that i programmed and then changed it for a saitek any help would be great, i read tullys joystick section on airwarfare and did what i was supposed to do but it still doesnt work properly, thanks all </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Over to Community Help, they'll know http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

jessi1
05-13-2005, 06:38 AM
Tully if i paste the first x=1,4,9 etc settings on the cotroller id2 1x1= would this help smooth out the problem this was what i found on another post (posted Mon May 09 2005 11:02
OK!! Thank you very much for the help. It worked fine!!

Why when I use the saitek alone, with default values (0 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100) it is so "smooth" and when it is the ID2 it is not?
I pasted the default values ond 1X1 (instead of 0 100 100....) and it was not as "smooth" as when it is alone. What I did for it to work fine was to paste the first X line (0 1 4 9 16 25 36 49 64 81 100 0) on 1X1 and 1Y1, then it worked as smooth as before.)
is this what i need to do to get the settings back to normal.