PDA

View Full Version : Locked by the Borgia?

Cesare114
11-22-2010, 09:26 AM
So I'm in the middle of sequence 4, and 3 of the borgia towers, and a good part of the right side of the map are "locked by the borgia". can anyone offer some help with this problem?

Piflik
11-22-2010, 09:29 AM
What Problem? Continue the story and you will be able to reach the towers.

Mezran
11-22-2010, 09:40 AM
I am having the same problem. The next memory sequence is located in an area that cannot be reached because it lies beyond the shimmering wall that will not let you pass. I have unlocked all of the Borgia Towers except the 3 on the far right that lie behind the same shimmering wall. I do not know how to progress the story.

Piflik
11-22-2010, 09:54 AM
The marker is not blocked...there is only a portion of the map blocked...I also had 3 towers left for some time in the story, but there was never a marker I couldn't reach...if the direct route is blocked, try finding a way around it...

Cesare114
11-22-2010, 06:44 PM
ty

daone9623
11-22-2010, 09:38 PM
Go thru the wall so that you die when you come back you will be able to get to that side of the map its a clitch in the game. I spent two days running around doing all the side missions never to unlock i went on one of the forums and the guy had a video showing how to do it looking for link once i find will post

ninja_7_7
11-22-2010, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by dman9623:
Go thru the wall so that you die when you come back you will be able to get to that side of the map its a clitch in the game. I spent two days running around doing all the side missions never to unlock i went on one of the forums and the guy had a video showing how to do it looking for link once i find will post How about just going around it... That is what you are supposed to do lol.