PDA

View Full Version : OT: Kazakhstan.

F19_Orheim
10-11-2006, 02:49 PM
Can somone inform me why Kazakhstan is qualifying for the UEFA European Championship`?
Shouldn't they be in AFC????

F19_Orheim
10-11-2006, 02:49 PM
Can somone inform me why Kazakhstan is qualifying for the UEFA European Championship`?
Shouldn't they be in AFC????

ploughman
10-11-2006, 03:07 PM
If Israel can be in Eurovision, the Kazakhs can be in UEFA.

HuninMunin
10-11-2006, 03:20 PM
rofl

F6_Ace
10-11-2006, 03:25 PM
I believe that this holds the reason (as reported by Borat):

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">"In response to Mr. Ashykbayev's comments, I'd like to state I have no connection with Mr. Cohen and fully support my Government's decision to sue this Jew. Since the 2003 Tuleyakiv reforms, Kazakhstan is as civilized as any other country in the world. Women can now travel on inside of bus, homosexuals no longer have to wear blue hats, an application has been made to play football in the European theatre and age of consent has been raised to eight years old. Please, captain of industry; I invite you to come to Kazakhstan where we have incredible natural resources, hardworking labour, and some of the cleanest prostitutes in whole of central Asia." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

BBB_Hyperion
10-11-2006, 07:38 PM
Well Wikipedia tells one part of the story .)

Kazakhstan, is a country that stretches over a vast expanse of northern and central Eurasia. A small portion of its territory west of the Ural River is located in eastern-most Europe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazakhstan