PDA

View Full Version : pop in screen tearing bad framerate

cobainfiel
11-19-2009, 10:13 PM
hi im a costumer and ubisoft i think that selling products that dont look and work the same its just a lack of respect. I BEEN EXPECTING THIS GAME FOR A LONG TIME I OWN A PS3 AND i know that it is the better system delivering a game that looks and works awfull in compare to xbox 360 its just atrocious,look at uncharted 2 and its ridiculous that ac 2 its problematic to this system , i been reading reviews and ign said that the diference between the 360 version and the ps3 is day and night . show some respect for your costumers.

deliver a patch i dont know but at least say something your silence is just a lack of respect period.

Coolgerb
11-19-2009, 10:19 PM
You're not showing respect to Ubisoft and to everyone reading this forum, as this has already been brought up multiple times.

Also, when you want to act like you're smart, at least check your facts will you? You made yourself look even dumber.

P.S.: Your spelling is awful. Show some respect for my eyes will ya.

cobainfiel
11-19-2009, 10:28 PM
what facts? and who are you to say anything ? my spelling is bad because im spanish dumb ***

Coolgerb
11-19-2009, 10:35 PM
Facts like the graphics being equal on both consoles, and not better on PS3. Sure there are differences which make people prefer one over the other, but in the end they really are equal.

Who I am? Well, someone apparently more intelligent and more experienced with 'the internetz' than you, as I check my facts, not to mention have found out about this 'google' phenomenon with which you can actually search stuff on the internet!

Also, you just insulted all intelligent people of Spain, by saying that your English is bad because you are Spanish.
I myself am Dutch, and have no problems with other languages, so not being English isn't a good reason either.

EDIT: Pro-tip: Instead of trying to insult me / Ubisoft / anyone else in your next post, I suggest you apologize and remove your original post.

Tela
11-19-2009, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by Coolgerb:
Facts like the graphics being equal on both consoles, and not better on PS3

hmmm... (http://www.joystiq.com/2009/11/19/digitalfoundry-compares-assassins-creed-ii-on-xbox-360-ps3/)

Be nice, kids. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

GrimReaper4383
11-20-2009, 12:04 AM
i get more screen tearing than pop ups.

grashopper
11-20-2009, 12:11 AM
@Cool: Pro-tip: If your going to post like a condescending jerk and try to look intelligent...maybe you should check the facts first.

The PS3 version does look a bit muddy by comparison...and does have quite a bit more screen tearing.
When one version runs better than the other that hardly makes them equal.

Realjambo
11-20-2009, 12:36 PM
Topic Closed.