PDA

View Full Version : Problem at The Zoo With Non-Moving Princes

XyZspineZyX
12-16-2003, 05:56 PM
So the princes is standing there, wiggling her *** but just wont enter the yard when I step onto the trigger on the floor. the gate goes open and nuttin' happens. the birds don't attack me and I'm running around like hell to get her attention (I even sliced her in half only to find out I could start again and even then the problem continued) And I already discovered the hole were she'll probably crawl into to open another gate ...

So, am I the only one who has this problem or what???

XyZspineZyX
12-16-2003, 05:56 PM
So the princes is standing there, wiggling her *** but just wont enter the yard when I step onto the trigger on the floor. the gate goes open and nuttin' happens. the birds don't attack me and I'm running around like hell to get her attention (I even sliced her in half only to find out I could start again and even then the problem continued) And I already discovered the hole were she'll probably crawl into to open another gate ...

So, am I the only one who has this problem or what???

XyZspineZyX
12-16-2003, 06:45 PM
If I remember correctly, you have to continue on your own -- Farah will do her thing and meet up with you...I think. Can anyone else remember this part?

- djnogg

XyZspineZyX
12-17-2003, 08:16 AM
You have to go on your own for a bit by going up the wall by the tiger statue. I really don't remember that part but I do know that i am having a similar problem on the Game Cube. "Something is Glowing up there!" is the section and the last of the three gates won't open. Wierd!?!?! ANd very frustrating.

XyZspineZyX
01-18-2004, 10:30 AM
I've got this problem too on the PC. Once I'm in the Zoo (over the wall) I move the crate to expose the hole and go and stand on the switch to open the gate. The dumb moo just stands there and nothing happens. I tried attacking her, jumping the wall a zillion times but she JUST STANDS THERE. ARGHHH!

XyZspineZyX
01-18-2004, 02:25 PM
I had this happen too but all i had to do was to load my last save game and do it again. The second time round i made sure i moved the crate straight away as the first time i got the sand tank booster thing-a-ma-bob before i moved the crate and she just followed me then stood there.