PDA

View Full Version : Can't select yaw in input section

tmdgm1
02-08-2006, 09:53 PM
Not sure when it happened but I can't select Yaw in the input section. So I decided to do a complete uninstall and reinstall and I still can't select Yaw in the Input section. Pitch and roll are there, but yaw isn't. I use CH 568 stick and pro pedals USB.

Really frustrated since I did a total reinstall to fix and no luck.

tmdgm1
02-08-2006, 09:53 PM
Not sure when it happened but I can't select Yaw in the input section. So I decided to do a complete uninstall and reinstall and I still can't select Yaw in the Input section. Pitch and roll are there, but yaw isn't. I use CH 568 stick and pro pedals USB.

Really frustrated since I did a total reinstall to fix and no luck.

steve_v
02-08-2006, 09:58 PM
The input section was designed for one controller, not multiple as you have. Give IL-2 Stick Sensitivity Tool (http://www.airwarfare.com/Sims/FB/fb_essential_files.htm#087) a try. I think you'll like it.

tmdgm1
02-08-2006, 10:12 PM
What if I'm using CH control manager?

tagTaken2
02-09-2006, 06:36 AM
Doesn't make any difference. Grab the Il-2 Stick tool above. It's a lot easier than trying to figure out which line in conf.ini refers to which controller axis.

horseback
02-09-2006, 03:03 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tmdgm1:
What if I'm using CH control manager? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Use it to make both the CombatStick and the Pro Pedals one big controller (Device 1). You'll need to change the axes of the brake pedals and rudder axis to Slider 0, Slider 1, and R Axis respectively, too.

The game will see your yaw inputs then.

cheers

horseback