PDA

View Full Version : Controller configuation?

Zerbyte
12-18-2007, 12:57 PM
Hello. I would really like to play AC but my right hand was crushed some years ago and I can't use the right trigger and barely the right shoulder button. The use of the left trigger is not very comfortable either but workable if not used a ton.
So does AC offer controller options to change the buttons to whatever you need? Hard to believe in this day and age they don't have full control in all high end games to make sure all people can play comfortably but like Halo 3 and COD 4 they seem hellbent on not allowing people to do it.

Thanks in advance to anyone who knows.

blarson11
12-18-2007, 01:08 PM
unfortunately they don't have any such feature. i guess the way the control scheme is they didn't see how it could be very customizable.

Zerbyte
12-18-2007, 01:15 PM
Thats a bummer, that right trigger is my bane.
I wish a programmer for these console games could say why so many only a have a few settings sometimes rather then full button changes.
I mean on my PS2 I have plenty of games that have it so I wonder if the developer is lazy or if the program they use to create the games dont allow it easily.
COD4 I had to return and got it for the PC, now I can't get Assassins creed just because of a little thing like this.

If any dev type reads this maybe they can explain. They should just have it standard built into the 360 itself for full controller configuration.

Tela
12-18-2007, 01:25 PM
How the buttons, at least, for the game work is the top for the head, bottom for the legs, and the two other buttons for the hands. I don't know how else they would have thought to change such. The right trigger changes low profile to high profile. I can't remember what the right bumper does.

I'm sorry.