PDA

View Full Version : There are no investigations to do. Why!?

holla5000
11-15-2007, 07:58 PM
I'm on my 4th assassination which takes place in Jerusalem (I can't remember the targets name at this point) but I've climbed all the view points and got the go ahead from the bureau to kill him. It says I still need to do a few investigations though but for some reason there's no markers on the map. Since I'm a bit farther in the game do I have to find the people to interrogate and eaves drop on?

Sinful_Groove
11-15-2007, 08:01 PM
Im not sure about eaves dropping on "yourself"...

but yes, from now on your going to have to keep climbing high points to see who to eaves drop on and who to save/ pickpocket/ interrogate etc.

holla5000
11-15-2007, 08:03 PM
I guess other people are having this problem though. Your saying that the investigations will no longer show up on my map? Even after climbing the view points and synching?

Sinful_Groove
11-15-2007, 08:05 PM
oh no no...

after you climb to a high point it should show up...

but some high points have nothing to show

holla5000
11-15-2007, 08:08 PM
hmmm, but ive climbed all the view points there are to climb and synched them all. i should be good to go on the investigation but for some reason they arn't showing up on my map. this is a serious glitch because i cannot advance in the game.

SpyderNynja
11-15-2007, 08:09 PM
same thing happened to me just now, its telling me to climb a view point but i climbed them all

holla5000
11-15-2007, 08:44 PM
i just had to restart because of this. if it happens again then this has been a bad investment.

rcheers59
11-15-2007, 09:15 PM
That sucks that you restarted because you have to go to a new district. One is open now.

Moros
11-15-2007, 10:28 PM
yes you must go to another district one will be open and have to find a veiw point yourself casue it wont show up on GPS

holla5000
11-15-2007, 11:28 PM
ya but the upside is i can start the game over now already knowing how to play it. its helped me take in the story more since i missed a lot of it trying to get a grasp of the game. thanks for the help though.

SpyderNynja
11-16-2007, 04:02 AM
Originally posted by Moros:
yes you must go to another district one will be open and have to find a veiw point yourself casue it wont show up on GPS

oh, thanks, thats what i thought...so the wall will disappear now?

Zeshal
11-16-2007, 04:05 AM
uh, nope the walls will still be there, the walls are now around medium district, but walls to poor or rich district should be open, till you get to a later mission, all your assassinations will take place in poor and rich

TasteySkittlez
11-17-2007, 03:55 AM
I am having the same problem..
I think it's because I climbed all the view spots and rescued all the citizens before going to the Assassin's Bureau.
I don't want to start the game all over again...

jonmigael
12-07-2007, 06:51 PM
after everything goes off the radar by completing the initial tasks of climbing and various interrogations ,search each district for the remaining buildings still yet to climb they do not show up on the radar because altair has yet to update his memory but they can be found by watching where the birds are hovering over.
Also remember that there is a different bureau in each part of each city area ie poor district ,rich district etc ...
hope this helps .congratulations to everyone involved with this game it has to be one of the most enjoyable gaming experiences we have ever experienced .....