PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Ubisoft!

Loadstone007
09-21-2010, 01:45 PM
Hello everyone,
I spent my late childhood playing Heroes 1, and after that every new game in the series. I'm an avid fan, and I practically grew up with this glorious series.
I heard about six months ago about Heroes Online, and was devastated after looking at the screenshots and watching videos. And now it's closed to Asia gamers only. This game looks plain BAD.

...but now, HoMM 6 looks very promising. I love the CGI trailer, and the screenshots and videos released look AWESOME!

So thank you Ubisoft for investing time and money on this franchise, you truly made my day. I will buy this game on day one without hesitation, just make sure that this game will tick similarly to Heroes 2/3.

Cheers for Heroes VI, and hopefully VII in the near future! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

GroundFeeder
10-26-2010, 06:04 AM
Amen to that. HOMM 3 is one of my fav. games ever, I still play it.

Never burned my fingers on HOMM 4 and 5, though with HOMM 6 I may just be tempted.

Thanks Ubisoft for making this 6th installment, I do hope you take into account what the gamers on the street have to say.

Loadstone007
11-19-2010, 04:39 AM
A lot of creatures are different, some are even gone in this game. But hey, I'm open to changes...
I will miss Bone Dragons, Droids (this time they are FEMALE), and others though...