PDA

View Full Version : Favourite AC setting?

agitatedchimp
11-18-2011, 06:18 PM
I was just wondering what your guys favourite setting in any of the AC games is? e.g. Masyaf, Constantinople/Istanbul, Florence, Rome etc.
For me it was Florence/Venice, i did enjoy Constantinople however, i felt more engaged with Ezio's story in Florence & Venice,(Imo) i felt Constantinople wasnt actually portrayed as the diverse city its made out to be as although it had the most beautiful visuals, it to me all looked the same where as he cities in AC 2 vary quite a lot in terms of design and features e.g. the Tuscan country side or the Venetian canals. your opinions?

gamertam
11-18-2011, 11:47 PM
By far it's has to be AC2 locations and Rome in Brotherhood stood out for me. Everything from country-side of Tuscany to Florence and Venice. Just beautiful and un-forgetting. I whole-hearted agreed with you on this subject. Playing as Ezio in Constantinople/Istanbul made you feel like a foreigner. Nothing against it to be honest here.

Maybe i just have a weird fondness for Ezio and Italy, lol. Geez, is that normal?

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

deadly_thought
11-19-2011, 02:40 AM
any of the original cities from part one except masyaf they just felt better then again everything felt better when youre altair

agitatedchimp
11-19-2011, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by gamertam:
By far it's has to be AC2 locations and Rome in Brotherhood stood out for me. Everything from country-side of Tuscany to Florence and Venice. Just beautiful and un-forgetting. I whole-hearted agreed with you on this subject. Playing as Ezio in Constantinople/Istanbul made you feel like a foreigner. Nothing against it to be honest here.

Maybe i just have a weird fondness for Ezio and Italy, lol. Geez, is that normal?

I hope so because if so that makes me and you both very irregular people http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

SaintPerkele
11-19-2011, 06:57 PM
Damascus - the architecture, the landmarks, the life, the souks, the missions.. even the light was perfect in this city. Definitely my number one city so far, haven't played Revelations yet though, so this might change, as I'm quite interested in Constantinople.
Number two would probably be Venice, followed by San Gimignano, Acre and Florence in no particular order.

ProdiGurl
11-20-2011, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by gamertam:

same here! Glad I'm not he only one.
I loved everything about the whole Rome thing & young Ezio...... the sountrack was awesome with it.
I'm gonna play ACB again when I'm done w/ ACR.

TorQue1988
11-20-2011, 12:30 PM
My favorite locations were Florence,Venice and the Tuscan countryside.I also enjoyed Rome but it felt repetitive having a single explorable city.
I haven't played ACR yet but Constantinopole looks nice, although i don't think it will top AC2's cities for me.

jcoyle_hull
11-20-2011, 03:35 PM
I could have an arguement with myself about which is best, AC2 every city did feel really different, Rome was amazing because of the size and the historic value and beauty. Constantinople took Rome to a new level being the other side of the Roman empire and also a capital at one point the different districts did have different feels especially the gypsy district with fire breathers etc.

S-EVANS
11-20-2011, 03:45 PM
I liked acre design however emotionally im really connected to masyaf...

montreal held another good emotion connection with me but it feels more forced when compared to masyaf.

my heart liked masyaf it felt like home, montreal become accepted as home...