PDA

View Full Version : How do you think revelations will end?

rafael52
06-29-2011, 01:39 PM
How do you think the last game with altair and ezio will end??

rileypoole1234
06-29-2011, 02:31 PM
I think we'll get closure for Altair, like maybe he'll be in his 80's for the last time we see him(he died at 92). Ezio's ending I think will be much more open, but i'm not sure. He can't die, because there must be free roam after the main story ends. Desmond's part I think will end at least 10 minutes after he get jolted out of his coma. In similar style to AC1, i'll think he'll wake up and not quite know what's happening, whether it be because of changes to his environment, or there are people he doesn't recognize.

Conniving_Eagle
06-29-2011, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by rileypoole1234:
I think we'll get closure for Altair, like maybe he'll be in his 80's for the last time we see him(he died at 92). Ezio's ending I think will be much more open, but i'm not sure. He can't die, because there must be free roam after the main story ends. Desmond's part I think will end at least 10 minutes after he get jolted out of his coma. In similar style to AC1, i'll think he'll wake up and not quite know what's happening, whether it be because of changes to his environment, or there are people he doesn't recognize.

Abstergo puts Desmond in an Animus, so yeah... I think Ezio will retire, and you will just be able to relive the sequences like you could in AC1.

rileypoole1234
06-30-2011, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by ConnivingEagle:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rileypoole1234:

Abstergo puts Desmond in an Animus, so yeah... I think Ezio will retire, and you will just be able to relive the sequences like you could in AC1. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I think however it ends Desmond will end up in the Animus again. I don't get what you're even trying to say by telling me that Abstergo puts Desmond in the Animus. He not in the hands of Abstergo anymore, he's with the Assassin's.

rafael52
06-30-2011, 12:13 PM
Well if they will present a new ancestor to us he sure will end up in the animus again...As for the assassins I believe that we will see altair getting killed by the mongols that took over the masyaf....Ezio will retire and just guide the new assassins...

GunnarGunderson
06-30-2011, 12:18 PM
With perspective switching from Ezio to the woman now carrying his child. Ezio is getting dressed into his assassin gear and states that he probably won't return

david5578
07-01-2011, 06:29 AM
Originally posted by rileypoole1234:
I really hope Ezio will die. If they want it to be a good end for the Ezio trilogy it has to be a tragedy.