PDA

View Full Version : Getting up the Venice clocktower

Vey03
05-16-2010, 04:06 AM
Hey everyone, having a bit of trouble getting up that clocktower viewpoint in Venice. I'm not sure the name of it, but it's the one where you have a note from Rebecca saying that it looks challening.
I am stuck about half-way up and there are no holds to grab onto, and no way that i can see up the thing. There are no buildings next to it, so i can't jump onto it.
The only handhold i can see is too high, and i can't jump up to it and can't climb up to it.
Help!

Abeonis
05-16-2010, 07:56 AM
I suggest you continue playing the games story missions... pretty soon you should have a mission with Rosa where she teaches you the "jump grab", then you'll be able to conquer this viewpoint.

Vey03
05-16-2010, 08:16 AM
Oh! Thank you http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Svedchii
05-17-2010, 11:58 AM
Forli.dok. meeting with Leonardo. assistance conditional females to smuggle in the dock. muggles get no marker mothern women. Help me, or tell my what to do next?

Abeonis
05-17-2010, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Svedchii:
Forli.dok. meeting with Leonardo. assistance conditional females to smuggle in the dock. muggles get no marker mothern women. Help me, or tell my what to do next?

In english?

Svedchii
05-18-2010, 01:56 AM
sorry i am from in Russia
There, females ask for help how to get it, and then sit on the boat with Leonard, are asked to pass. Thank you that answered