PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Harlequin xbox code, I have officer code!

LundraN7
11-23-2010, 01:27 PM
Looking for Harlequin xbox code, In exchange for my officer code. Please don't try to rip me off or anything!

Let me know if interested.

TheXenon
11-23-2010, 01:35 PM
They gave us the XBOX and PS3 Harlequin codes at game stop for pre-ordering on this big card thing. I play PS3 so I don't neeed XBOX codes but if you have the PS3 officer code I can trade you for my XBOX Harlequin. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

LundraN7
11-23-2010, 01:40 PM
I don't have the PS3 code, sorry.

Pitalla
11-23-2010, 01:53 PM
I ve got an spare 360 harlequin code, however the officer is already in the game =/. do you have the armor code?

LundraN7
11-23-2010, 01:57 PM
I only have Officer code :\

Libekk
11-23-2010, 04:29 PM
I forgot to preorder, so I dont have any codes. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif Too bad, cuz I really love the MP. If any of you ain't gonna use your code, can you please send me a PM. I'd be very happy.

GmacK911
11-23-2010, 06:46 PM
I have a spare Harlequin code and I really want the officer. Send me a PM with your code if you're interested, and I'll reply with mine.

P.S. I have both PS3 AND X360 codes. Anyone who wants one for the PS3 can have it. First one to send me a PM gets it.

Xkorpio_769
11-25-2010, 10:05 AM
Hey I got my game from the store, and when I opened it up, there was this card which read:

2 SOLO MISSIONS
2 MULTIPLAYER CHARACTERS
1 ARMOR FOR EZIO

I do not know why I got all of the pre-order exclusives in one game, especially I got it from the store, so it's especially great, and if any of you guys know whats it's called, limited edition or something, please tell me.

Live by the creed.

Coolgerb
11-25-2010, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Xkorpio_769:
Hey I got my game from the store, and when I opened it up, there was this card which read:

2 SOLO MISSIONS
2 MULTIPLAYER CHARACTERS
1 ARMOR FOR EZIO

I do not know why I got all of the pre-order exclusives in one game, especially I got it from the store, so it's especially great, and if any of you guys know whats it's called, limited edition or something, please tell me.

Live by the creed.

I got the code for those bonuses in the Limited Codex Edition (it's one code so you can't chose which specific items you want).

DivineEzio
11-26-2010, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by Pitalla:
I ve got an spare 360 harlequin code, however the officer is already in the game =/. do you have the armor code?

Yo man i need one of dem codezz ill pay yu like 1 dolla and 25 sents for 1 eh...bro...homie dog...mama jama homeboy fo shizzle my nizzle and my pizzle for a tizzle?

Samurai_Dom7755
12-04-2010, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by LundraN7:
Looking for Harlequin xbox code, In exchange for my officer code. Please don't try to rip me off or anything!

Let me know if interested. i have a harlequin code for trade if your interested