PDA

View Full Version : AC Brotherhood Multi Player questions.

mordechai28
11-03-2010, 09:20 PM
Hello to everyone. Since I don't have much time to follow every single news and information report I have a couple a questions about the MultiPlayer aspects of Brotherhood.

1. Will we have the option to create our own game room or are the matches pre made in advance?

2. Are all the match type relay on individual performance or will there be a team focused game type.

3. Will chat between the players be enabled during matches (even between competing players) or is it total radio silence?

This is my first posting here so I apologize if a thread about this subject has already been made. If so please refer me to the right place.

Deathgrim666
11-03-2010, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by mordechai28:
Hello to everyone. Since I don't have much time to follow every single news and information report I have a couple a questions about the MultiPlayer aspects of Brotherhood.

1. Will we have the option to create our own game room or are the matches pre made in advance?

2. Are all the match type relay on individual performance or will there be a team focused game type.

3. Will chat between the players be enabled during matches (even between competing players) or is it total radio silence?

This is my first posting here so I apologize if a thread about this subject has already been made. If so please refer me to the right place.

1. Yes u can create your own rooms.
2. there is some team based games.
3. yes people will hear u when u talk ****.

mordechai28
11-03-2010, 09:40 PM
Thanks for the information.

obliviondoll
11-04-2010, 04:09 AM
Originally posted by deathgrim666:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mordechai28:

1. Yes u can create your own rooms.
2. there is some team based games.
3. yes people will hear u when u talk ****. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Additional info on question 3 - in the beta, I never saw any way to broadcast messages to players in other teams, except between matches and in the result screen at the end. Also, haven't seen any evidence this is to be changed for the full version.