PDA

View Full Version : 4.08/4.09b Switcher

smudge22
08-13-2009, 01:41 AM
Hi all

Hoping someone can help - probably being really dense, but I am having a problem with the switcher program by 99th_Monty.

I have downloaded the 4.09 patch and installed no problem (I have loaded the game and the front page confirms that it has updated the game).

I then dumped the il2_ver08, il2_ver09b and the 2 batch files FB ver 08 and FB ver 09b1 into the chttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gifrogram files/ubisoft/il2 sturmovik 1946 folder - no problems here. When I extract the 'switch to'icons to the desktop, they appear blank and when I click on them a small black box flashes up for a second. Then nothing. If I click on the original game shortcut, it starts, but the version is still 4.09.

ANy ideas? Help would be appreciated.

Thanks

doogerie
08-13-2009, 02:40 AM
click on the version switcher and then 4.08 then click switch & run or switch and click on the shortcut

smudge22
08-13-2009, 03:16 AM
Thanks for your reply doogerie. I am still a bit confused though - bare in mind I am a luddite when it comes to this sort of thing.

I have the two blank shortcuts on my desktop - where is the version switcher? is this one of the files i dumped in the 1946 main folder?

Can you spell out the process for a total idiot. Thanks for your time.