PDA

View Full Version : help finding codex page 6!!!



nightmare120
01-01-2010, 02:37 AM
ok i have been looking everywhere for this one and i have unlocked every viewpoint so any suggestions

elaine8405
01-04-2010, 03:57 PM
Where are you in the storyline? I ask because, if I remember correctly, after some missions you get a codex page.

Wournos
01-05-2010, 06:42 AM
All codex pages show up on the map as far as I know. Go to every city and look at the map for it.

I personally don't keep track of which number is collected where.
Btw, have to checked so that you are not carrying an uncoded codex page? I did once.

catiegrace
01-05-2010, 09:52 AM
I have looked everywhere for this codex page too, it shows in my codex pages that this is the only one out of the 30 that i dont have. Have looked eveywhere and done everything. You mention looking at an uncoded one?? where would that be? getting desp as cant continue through game if cant find it. please help.....

Wournos
01-05-2010, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by catiegrace:
I have looked everywhere for this codex page too, it shows in my codex pages that this is the only one out of the 30 that i dont have. Have looked eveywhere and done everything. You mention looking at an uncoded one?? where would that be? getting desp as cant continue through game if cant find it. please help.....
If you are on a PS3, press START (to get to the Animus desktop), then go to INVENTORY, choose ITEMS and check if you have an encrypted page. If you do you need to locate DaVinci.

Black_Widow9
01-05-2010, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by elaine8405:
Where are you in the storyline? I ask because, if I remember correctly, after some missions you get a codex page.
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

catiegrace
01-06-2010, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by catiegrace:
I have looked everywhere for this codex page too, it shows in my codex pages that this is the only one out of the 30 that i dont have. Have looked eveywhere and done everything. You mention looking at an uncoded one?? where would that be? getting desp as cant continue through game if cant find it. please help.....

I FOUND CODEX PAGE 6 FINALLY. Go to Florence purchase a treasure map from Art Dealer, collect all treasures and Codex Page appears under one of the treasure symbols near the centre of the page on your mini map. Collect the treasure, then the codex page which is being guarded (of course) go to the villa have it deciphered by Leonardo, then you can continue from there. GOOD LUCK PEOPLE xx

Micreed
07-08-2010, 08:07 AM
I'm really sorry but i can't find page 6 too. I got every viewpoint of all city and all treasures but unlucky I'm not find any sign that show on the map.
Somebody who know the real place of this 6th codex Please, Tell me. I have 29/30 codex pages it give me a week of headache. Thank You

lilbacchant
07-08-2010, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Micreed:
I'm really sorry but i can't find page 6 too. I got every viewpoint of all city and all treasures but unlucky I'm not find any sign that show on the map.
Somebody who know the real place of this 6th codex Please, Tell me. I have 29/30 codex pages it give me a week of headache. Thank You

According to the AC Wikia, the sixth codex page is:

Northwest of San Marco (Florence)

Keep in mind that some of the map symbols are tough to see if they're hidden, or partially hidden, under other symbols (treasure, contract, courier assignment, etc.) ... it might help to turn off all of those extraneous symbols in the map to make it easier to spot the symbol for the codex page.

efthimissdr
07-25-2010, 08:37 AM
the codex pages are 30 and they are everywhere in whole assassin's creed 2.keep looking man...this i do for hours!!!!!!

kevin729200011
12-29-2012, 01:18 AM
ok i got all the treseaur maps and im getting no where near getting to it so howmany chests do i need to get????????