PDA

View Full Version : no acknowledgement

Fijut
03-22-2011, 09:24 AM
hi i bought the game yesterday but due the silly way the cd key was packaged it was destroyed when i unsealed it.

I've posted and contacted support for a key replacement, with pictures of proof of purchase and still had no official reply from anyone, do you seriously think i'm going to buy this again just because of a flaw in the packaging?

Is support just too busy paying attention to console players who don't understand how to open their NAT or something?

shop27C171CB8
03-22-2011, 09:25 AM
Ubisoft usually tries responds within 24-28 hours. You are not the only customer Ubisoft has.

Fijut
03-22-2011, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by shop27C171CB8:
Ubisoft usually tries responds within 24-28 hours. You are not the only customer Ubisoft has.

well done you'll be a moderator in no time.

this may be true but other developers usually have the decency to reply to your threads, epsecially in cd key related incidents.

Mr_Shade
03-22-2011, 09:32 AM
Hi there,

The forums are not an official route to gain support - or comment on personal ongoing issues.

The only people able to comment or supply a new key are Support.

They will get back to you asap - but you do need to allow 48 hours for them to reply.

Remember they will need see the card with the CD key on as well as proof of purchase - so if you have not yet - please update the ticket with images of those as well.

You should also contact the retailer - who may offer to exchange the game as a good will gesture.

shop27C171CB8
03-22-2011, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Fijut:well done you'll be a moderator in no time.

this may be true but other developers usually have the decency to reply to your threads, epsecially in cd key related incidents. Been a Moderator since the age of 16 on various gaming communities with over a million customers / players.
Moderating this forum would be going on paid holidays compared to my daily activities on the Internet haha! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Just hang in there, they WILL respond and when they do you'll do a happy happy joy joy dance and play Assassins Creed Brotherhood http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

salad10203
03-22-2011, 11:18 AM
Dude, I have worked for tech support/customer service, it takes at least 24-48 hours to get to these things. You aren't their only customer. You have to wait like everyone else.

shop27C171CB8
03-22-2011, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by salad10203:
Dude, I have worked for tech support/customer service, it takes at least 24-48 hours to get to these things. You aren't their only customer. You have to wait like everyone else. I remember when I was working for TQ Digital that on one day I had 1400+ queries of incoming customers with problems.
(Servers were being ddos'd, nullrouting didn't help etc.)

That was one of the craziest mondays I ever had in my life http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif