PDA

View Full Version : leonardo [SPOILERS]

BioPulse.ps3
11-30-2010, 06:33 AM
did i get it right or was i just misinterpreting it, but is leonardo gay?... i destroyed all his weapons, he gave me all the hidden blades, poison blades, parachute, etc... then i went to talk to him on one of those benches, and at the end of the conversation he says something like this, 'women offer little distraction'.

bml5099
11-30-2010, 06:53 AM
Yeah, I'm pretty sure he is gay. There are hints to this in Assassin's Creed 2, as well. If I'm not mistaken, if you read some history on da Vinci, I'm pretty sure there are historical references to his sexual preference as well.

Don't quote me on that, but I'll find out later on today for sure (my roommate is a history major and basically lives for Assassin's Creed because of it, lol, he's like a real-life Shaun).

Abeonis
11-30-2010, 09:50 AM
I 'm pretty much certain da Vinci was, in fact, gay. Although I could always be wrong, though in this case, I doubt I am.

FANIS1993
11-30-2010, 11:00 AM
i noticed that too and i said wtf?is he really gay. but i didn't care much about it. now i am reading your question you made me to research it and yes he actually is if you check out on wikipedia it says he kept his private life secret but from some facts they had he is actually gay

ReaperTot080
11-30-2010, 01:08 PM
Historically it was never confirmed or denied but he was accused being gay (a crime punishable by death back then) once by someone. Apparently the accusation fell through though. He did have several young attractive men as apprentaces and models though.
Personally, I think he is, and in the game I think its implied. He often says things that point towards it and in AC2 I forgot to hit the button when Ezio went to hug him and then Leonardo got a depressed expression and walked off.