PDA

View Full Version : Running Assassins creed?

TokyoPoliceClub
05-07-2008, 01:54 PM
I'm sure this questioned is asked tons and I have looked at the minimum and reccommended system requirements but I'm still curious as to how it will run on my PC.
I've got 2gb ram, amd athlon 64 x2, 8800gt superclocked, and vista.
I meet the requirements but what is really needed for the game to look nice and run well?

Looking forward to opinions, thanks.

TokyoPoliceClub
05-07-2008, 01:54 PM
I'm sure this questioned is asked tons and I have looked at the minimum and reccommended system requirements but I'm still curious as to how it will run on my PC.
I meet the requirements but what is really needed for the game to look nice and run well?

Looking forward to opinions, thanks.

Bobfish_Almight
05-07-2008, 01:55 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TokyoPoliceClub:

Looking forward to opinions, thanks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

To be perfectly honest, at this stage I'd say it's purely a matter of luck

sting_0109
05-07-2008, 01:57 PM
Should be fine. Maybe an extra gig ram for Vista and as it is for XP version.

Oh, and as Bob pointed out, there are a lot of probs with the game. Some people have severe one's others not so severe.

Bobfish_Almight
05-07-2008, 02:00 PM
Here's hoping for you dude. Good luck