PDA

View Full Version : Tarkan taktiks

general_kalle
10-09-2006, 01:02 PM
yesterday i tried some tarkan(kamikaze onto bombers) taktiks
if u just hit with the engine first (not the wing) then you can clib of an enemy planes wing just not hit the fuselage or you will both die.
as long as you hit the wing you can clip it off
of curse you engine is useless afterwards but i belly landed twice in a field without engine power as long as you have some hight as a level field.

if you are out of ammo and near home you could do it...its fun

general_kalle
10-09-2006, 01:02 PM
yesterday i tried some tarkan(kamikaze onto bombers) taktiks
if u just hit with the engine first (not the wing) then you can clib of an enemy planes wing just not hit the fuselage or you will both die.
as long as you hit the wing you can clip it off
of curse you engine is useless afterwards but i belly landed twice in a field without engine power as long as you have some hight as a level field.

if you are out of ammo and near home you could do it...its fun

Fox_3
10-09-2006, 01:15 PM
I prefer to use my tail fin when I run out of ammo to remove a bombers wing. 9 times out of 10 I can RTB afterwards.

DomJScott
10-09-2006, 06:25 PM
Yep Tailfin works very well (i-16 is great for it ) and reletavly easy to RTB in one piece.

Kraayy
10-09-2006, 06:53 PM
You're not really in one piece if you're missing a tailfin, are you?

WB_Outlaw
10-09-2006, 07:06 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kraayy:
You're not really in one piece if you're missing a tailfin, are you? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think the point is that your a$$ is still connected to the rest of your body. Only the crew chief cares about the aircraft and the tax-payers can always get him another one.

--Outlaw.