PDA

View Full Version : ASSASSIN'S CREED 3 IDEAS

capperz412
12-07-2010, 03:07 PM
Okay, this will be a long post. I've got several ideas for the next AC game in 2011 and I will get to different time periods in a minute but first I want to give my opinion on whether AC3 will all be Desmond in 2012.

Like many others I am dreading that AC will become a shooter. But it won't. Think about it! Desmond learned the skills of an assassin via the Animus to fight using swords and stuff, with the occasional bit of minor gunplay. My theory is that if Desmond is the protagonist in AC3 his weapons will mimic those of Ezio in ACB. For example...

- Desmond already has a hidden blade, he might get a second one.

- Swords and maces will be replaced with clubs, batons, machetes and swords again, and daggers will remain.

- The hidden gun will be replaced by a revolver of some kind, making it logical to have 6 bullets in a clip, and you know how Ezio has those sword-gun combos? Desmond will have baton-revolver combos and maybe some hidden blade-revolver combos.

- The crossbow will be replaced with a silenced bolt action rifle, being a stealth weapon.

- Similar to how u disarm guards to steal their spears/axes in AC2/ACB you can disarm guards as Desmond to steal their shotguns, but maybe they only have a few bullets in their clip. Similar to the disarms in Mirror's Edge, if you've played it.

Another theory of mine is the guard archetypes. The arquebuisers (gunmen) in ACB will be replaced by snipers and the crossbowmen/archers will be replaced by marksmen.

Aside from the ideas of Desmond the modern day assassin, here are my ideas for different historical time periods. But first can I say that Ubisoft are willing to make 5 to 10 more AC games in the next decade, but Desmond's story will soon end. My theory is that Ubisoft will make many AC games that aren't about someone using the Animus, just the historical period itself. So here are some ideas...

- Ancient Egypt seems appropriate in the sense that the Ancient Egyptians have been the centre of many conspiracy theories like the Illuminati and New World Order. It will be interesting to see where the Templars started becoming powerful, and maybe each pyramid is a Vault, and the Valley of the Kings will have many secret locations.

- Feudal Japan/Medieval Japan I think will be great. Ninja Assassins! Throwing shuriken stars and wielding katanas. Seems quite un-original though...

Anyway, these are all the ideas I have at the moment. Thank you for reading and PLEASE tell me what you think, and more importantly give me your ideas.

ses898
12-07-2010, 03:24 PM
I like the Ancient Egypt era. That would be sweet although what did ANCIENT EGYPT look like? Will it be good for parkour or just an Uncharted style exploring? I like the Mirror's Edge idea also.

Saar Ben Kiki
12-07-2010, 03:35 PM
I dont know but i think europe is the right place

sw4ggerd4gger
12-07-2010, 03:45 PM
- guards leak blood when stabbed
- Multiplayer free roam
- co op
- able to kill citiznes w/o p-enalty after you beat the game

Henry454
12-07-2010, 03:46 PM
The moment you bring it full modern day you have to give most (if not all) guards guns. The moment you do that the moment it becomes a shooter explain:
If they have a gun and you kill them then pick it up you start shooting in open combat it is being shot at while shooting. Shooter!!!!

assassin087
12-07-2010, 04:24 PM
Pleasr not modern day. I dont wany any kind of automatic gun. I dont mind hidden gun and arquebuses but i dont want any fast and overpowered gun.I dont think ancient egypt will be for ac 3. Maybe another game but not ac 3. ubi said they want to go further in time.

EmperorxZurg
12-07-2010, 04:32 PM
okay, I'm tired of laying down for this. I'm interjecting about the ninja assassin thing. You realize that ninjas in feudal Japan were just thugs and gangs right? They had no sense of honor and did whatever the person with the biggest pocketbook said so they could get some food. You're thinking of the romanticized ninja that seems to be in all this (quite weird/strange) anime thing today. Ninjas didn't even wear black -_-

/rant

the other ideas seem epic btw

ddcowboys22
12-07-2010, 08:18 PM
OP have you beat Brotherhood? Shouldnt you consider what is said at the end? It sort of points to possible locations for AC3 and egypt aint it :/ although id love egypt.

zgubilici
12-07-2010, 11:10 PM
There has been extensive discussion in the forums about the ACIII subject, from location, to weapons, to ancestor identity and all possible details involving the end of the trilogy.
We have streamlined them in an AC3 and beyond thread (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6831010868/p/21) that is already in its second installment.
Please use that thread from now on for all AC3 theories, this will help keep the forum free of too many threads on this same subject.

Thanks.