PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer takes ages to find a game (xbox)

CrushedFirebal
01-05-2011, 01:21 PM
For some reason my multiplayer takes just ages to load and get into games so it annoys me and i can't be asked to play so i can only play the story. Any1 have same problem?

luth411
01-05-2011, 01:26 PM
Try the sticky post at the top about changing NAT settings. This will resolve a lot of players' issues with slow or bad connectivity in matchmaking.

The matchmaking is pretty buggy. I'm disappointed that Ubisoft felt like it was acceptable to launch with, but this isn't a major title I guess. Regardless, since recent patches, it's improved drastically. If you can't quickly find a match in manhunt or wanted modes, you may benefit from that stickied guide.

It usually takes me a few minutes to find a match, tops. Some matches will bug out and they never load no matter how many players you find. This sucks because some people will sit in the match for 15 minutes which prevents it from closing that bugged session (like leaving the phone off the hook).

If you don't see a map selected while it's looking for players, or if your player count is full (6/6, 7/7, 8/8) and won't start after a couple minutes, back out of the game. Wait a few minutes for everyone to drop out so the session breaks up, and requeue. Usually the same people queue up and a fresh matchmaking starts without the bug. We're all eagerly awaiting some official news or updates from Ubisoft, but I wouldn't hold your breath.

FKNLunatick
01-05-2011, 03:23 PM
Along with the map not loading thing, I've also noticed that if you stop hearing the female voice talking every so often then the room is bugged and it's time to back out.

neroupos
01-06-2011, 02:03 PM
I have the same problem...I wait 15minutes++ and then i just leave and go to continue story mode i have 2 days since i bought ACB and i have tried 4 times to play 4X15=60 minutes overall to play multiplayer and i still havent succeed when i test connection in XBOX LIVE it says my NAT have prob anyone can link the setting i might use or something that will help me

x3MTA3xHelviaNx
01-06-2011, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by GSLunatick:
Along with the map not loading thing, I've also noticed that if you stop hearing the female voice talking every so often then the room is bugged and it's time to back out.

What do you mean?

neroupos
01-07-2011, 04:13 AM
i have bought the game 3days now and i havent successfully entered multilayer yet.The first to days i had a prob and could t find player to play with and the i fixed the NAT thing.Now i find the players and when we are (6/6)we just keep waiting sometimes it changes and goes(7/7)any help here????

obliviondoll
01-07-2011, 04:19 AM
Originally posted by x3MTA3xHelviaNx:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GSLunatick:

What do you mean? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sometimes, that voice that repeats "searching for other abstergo agents" just cuts out and doesn't come back.

If that happens, you sometimes won't see other players join or leave the match, and will almost never get into a game if that voice has cut off.

shxsma
01-07-2011, 07:22 PM
agree, multiplayer is fun but looking for game is $%$#%.Ubisoft needs to sort this out, its driving players away.

ninja_7_7
01-07-2011, 07:23 PM
Nope I work perfectly fine. I get a game in ten seconds.