PDA

View Full Version : WHATS UP WITH THE BLACK ISSUE EXTRA MISSIONS



Prol33tariat
11-12-2009, 06:22 PM
i already got pallazzo de medici from gamestop, but i want the other two too.

Have they been confirmed as DLC in the future for us uneducated north americans?

i have a good mind to milk this injury and stay in Rome till release date just so I can get one in the black version, not only that but having this game in full Italian must be awesome, my ps3 is region free baby.

W00t

but honestly, is it going to be DLC in the future, any news?

Choopius
11-12-2009, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Prol33tariat:
i already got pallazzo de medici from gamestop, but i want the other two too.

Have they been confirmed as DLC in the future for us uneducated north americans?

i have a good mind to milk this injury and stay in Rome till release date just so I can get one in the black version, not only that but having this game in full Italian must be awesome, my ps3 is region free baby.

W00t

but honestly, is it going to be DLC in the future, any news?

WHAT'S UP WITH THE ALL CAPS??

Also, use the search function and you'll find your answer.

Phobos14
11-12-2009, 06:45 PM
I am pretty sure everyone has a region free ps3.

Thanks.

dd22cowboys
11-12-2009, 09:07 PM
Ahem, aside from those two useless posts... yes the other 2 maps will be DLC's, confirmed by Patrice himself. We just have to wait for them, hopefully not too long. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

PS, the american/english version of the game is said to have an option to put the game in full italian with english subtitles already. So just get the american version if you can :P

the amolang
11-12-2009, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by dd22cowboys:
Ahem, aside from those two useless posts... yes the other 2 maps will be DLC's, confirmed by Patrice himself. We just have to wait for them, hopefully not too long. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

PS, the american/english version of the game is said to have an option to put the game in full italian with english subtitles already. So just get the american version if you can :P

I believe he said all three will be dlc eventually not just the two european ones...

MrNussbaum
11-12-2009, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by amolang:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dd22cowboys:
Ahem, aside from those two useless posts... yes the other 2 maps will be DLC's, confirmed by Patrice himself. We just have to wait for them, hopefully not too long. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

PS, the american/english version of the game is said to have an option to put the game in full italian with english subtitles already. So just get the american version if you can :P

I believe he said all three will be dlc eventually not just the two european ones... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Technically, none of them are European anymore, that's just the only place you can get them all in one package. You get 2 with the Master Assassin's Edition at Gamestop and the 3rd is the pre-order bonus at Best Buy.

dd22cowboys
11-12-2009, 11:57 PM
Ya sorry, i meant the other two in addition to the preorder one. Medici palace, the church, and the Arsenal. And hopefully some other cool DLC's eventually!

TyronLeRoy
11-13-2009, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by Prol33tariat:
i already got pallazzo de medici from gamestop, but i want the other two too.

Have they been confirmed as DLC in the future for us uneducated north americans?

i have a good mind to milk this injury and stay in Rome till release date just so I can get one in the black version, not only that but having this game in full Italian must be awesome, my ps3 is region free baby.

W00t

but honestly, is it going to be DLC in the future, any news?

You already got the mission?
How?

I ordered my preorder months ago, but still haven't received anything.
I'm not in the US though.

MrNussbaum
11-13-2009, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by TyronLeRoy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Prol33tariat:
i already got pallazzo de medici from gamestop, but i want the other two too.

Have they been confirmed as DLC in the future for us uneducated north americans?

i have a good mind to milk this injury and stay in Rome till release date just so I can get one in the black version, not only that but having this game in full Italian must be awesome, my ps3 is region free baby.

W00t

but honestly, is it going to be DLC in the future, any news?

You already got the mission?
How?

I ordered my preorder months ago, but still haven't received anything.
I'm not in the US though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He probably means he'll get it with his game when he gets it. You don't get the map until you pick up your game.

Prol33tariat
11-13-2009, 09:18 AM
actually thanks first, to all the on topic, non knit pickers, sorry for the caps, anyways you nagging housewives, jk...I actuallyl did get a code in my email already for my order from gamestop.com for as2.

its a 16 digit code.

And thanks for the info about the game, Thats an awesome option, I will be doing that as I am a sicilian born multinational, and I will enojy the immersion, does anyone know if you can do the full Italian in the English version without the English subies.

And again thank you, these forums don't really comply with my browser here at the hotel, when i try to use search or log in i get redirected to a page that says system error.

MrNussbaum
11-13-2009, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by Prol33tariat:
actually thanks first, to all the on topic, non knit pickers, sorry for the caps, anyways you nagging housewives, jk...I actuallyl did get a code in my email already for my order from gamestop.com for as2.

its a 16 digit code.

And thanks for the info about the game, Thats an awesome option, I will be doing that as I am a sicilian born multinational, and I will enojy the immersion, does anyone know if you can do the full Italian in the English version without the English subies.

And again thank you, these forums don't really comply with my browser here at the hotel, when i try to use search or log in i get redirected to a page that says system error.

Really? Did you order online and are getting it shipped to you? Because I ordered online and chose in-store pick-up...I hope I didn't accidently delete an e-mail.

Prol33tariat
11-13-2009, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by MrNussbaum:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Prol33tariat:
actually thanks first, to all the on topic, non knit pickers, sorry for the caps, anyways you nagging housewives, jk...I actuallyl did get a code in my email already for my order from gamestop.com for as2.

its a 16 digit code.

And thanks for the info about the game, Thats an awesome option, I will be doing that as I am a sicilian born multinational, and I will enojy the immersion, does anyone know if you can do the full Italian in the English version without the English subies.

And again thank you, these forums don't really comply with my browser here at the hotel, when i try to use search or log in i get redirected to a page that says system error.

Really? Did you order online and are getting it shipped to you? Because I ordered online and chose in-store pick-up...I hope I didn't accidently delete an e-mail. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you can just ask for a rave card in store too, they will have stacks of them undoubtedly, especially if your pick up spot is doing a midnight release.

Yeah im in the states when im home, but im in italy right now, so i have options, i could buy a black issue in Italian and get it early, Sorry ubi, but italy has broken the street date, its out, in force. And perhaps just return my preorder when i get back stateside.

im really waiting on some intel about the full italian version, and the english version with the italian audio and english subbies?

anybody know specifics on that?

Black_Widow9
11-13-2009, 01:09 PM
Please look here for more info on Game Editions. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/8591064287)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>