PDA

View Full Version : part of the map wont open

big_cal_lee
11-22-2009, 11:55 AM
i have just beat the game and when i go back to flornce there part of the map i cant access is this because its were your house was at the star and you need to have DLC to get there or is there more that i need to do to get there !!! ???

The_Sphinx
11-23-2009, 07:00 AM
Same here.

A pretty big part of Florence [southside] and Venice [north side] are locked even though I finished the game.

Why?

wittekopke
11-23-2009, 07:44 AM
i think thats the extra content from the black edition

caswallawn_2k7
11-23-2009, 09:35 AM
they will most likely be saver spaces to allow for DLC. spoiler sort of: <span class="ev_code_WHITE">after all there are 2 memory blocks in the game you never play.</span>

Xodin90
11-23-2009, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by wittekopke:
i think thats the extra content from the black edition

I have the black edition and i cant get in too those areas either. Proberbly comming as DLC, as caswallawn said.

Feels kinda bad not to be able to explore the whole cities imo :S

The_Sphinx
11-23-2009, 11:16 AM
I can see the logic in future DLC, but locking down a pretty big part of the city is kind of stupid.

Especially the part in Florence is about 1/4 of the entire city, that's pretty massive.

some explenation from Ubi about what is up with this would be nice.

fossa1991
11-23-2009, 12:16 PM
wait i tought black edition had 3 extra QUESTS not maps.Btw is the 3 extra quests good??? and how do you find them in the game.

Hurri211
11-23-2009, 12:24 PM
I've only played 2 of the Black Edition Quests so far. The first one was the palazzo Medici, where you've got to go through the palazzo, fighting guards who are trying to kill Lorenzo. Second is the Santa Maria dei Friari. That's just a climb through a church. My first attempt I couldn't find how to do it, but once you find the way, it becomes easier.
They seem to be just Assassins Tombs, but instead of a seal at the end, you get a few thousand florins.

NuclearFuss
11-23-2009, 01:01 PM
Where are these Templar Lairs? It said when I'd done the first Assassin Tomb, "Look for Assassin Tombs and Templar Lairs."

Crash_Plague
11-23-2009, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by sackboy411:
Where are these Templar Lairs? It said when I'd done the first Assassin Tomb, "Look for Assassin Tombs and Templar Lairs."

hmmm, you're right....

I completely forgot about that, I never really ran into any templar lairs either...

Has ANYONE found one? Or it is something they removed and forgot to take out the notification for?

caswallawn_2k7
11-23-2009, 04:46 PM
the extra missions are marked as templar lairs, so would assume it's for when they eventually release the 3 extra missions to every1, or they plan on releasing more interior maps.

Captain Tomatoz
11-23-2009, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
they will most likely be saver spaces to allow for DLC. spoiler sort of: <span class="ev_code_WHITE">after all there are 2 memory blocks in the game you never play.</span>

i heard that the memory blocks that you never play are featured in the ds game.