PDA

View Full Version : Anybody need help! Look here!

Squad14Scouter
04-18-2010, 01:16 AM
Hi everybody! This is my first post, so here goes nothin'.

I've completed the game and know everything there is to do to complete a mission, everything except the 3 Templar Lairs and the 2 DLC's. So please post and tell me what you have trouble with. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif By the way I play on the PS3!

edzy2010
04-18-2010, 03:26 AM
hi... i have a problem... there is a mission San Marco's secret... well.. i did everything with that picture on floor... then i went in to basement and then i dont know what i must do there... a cant open anything there is a wall that as i understand i need to open... but how???

Squad14Scouter
04-18-2010, 04:13 AM
I'm thinking that you've got a glitch, because you should be able to open the sarcophogus and the treasure chests around it. The wall that you're talking about is the exit once you get the assassin seal. Maybe try aborting the mission and try again. I hope this helps. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

boneaztech
04-18-2010, 08:47 AM
Is there a way to skip training?

I can't seem to do the dodge well in training and even if I do it goes to the next one which I can't do even theough the guy is dead on the floor.

After a long tedious time I have to come out having not got through it and next time I have to start over again.

I tried not accepting his offer to train.

All it does is replays the same long boring cut scene then asks me the same question again.

Squad14Scouter
04-18-2010, 10:31 AM
Unfortunately, there is no way to skip training because it is a story mission. Also I'm not sure about the guy that's dead on the floor because you can't kill the guy who trains with you and the trainer can't kill you. If this doesn't help then you can maybe look in the Community Tech advice for some help. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/typing.gif

shimpaku
04-18-2010, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by boneaztech:
Is there a way to skip training?

I can't seem to do the dodge well in training and even if I do it goes to the next one which I can't do even theough the guy is dead on the floor.

After a long tedious time I have to come out having not got through it and next time I have to start over again.

I tried not accepting his offer to train.

All it does is replays the same long boring cut scene then asks me the same question again.

Are you sure your not referring to AC1?
Although it is a good idea to do the training in AC2 it is NOT obligatory as stated by Squad..

shimpaku
04-18-2010, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by edzy2010:
hi... i have a problem... there is a mission San Marco's secret... well.. i did everything with that picture on floor... then i went in to basement and then i dont know what i must do there... a cant open anything there is a wall that as i understand i need to open... but how???

Here ya go. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-ivSbyN5Uo

Just about every walk through and answer to most (not all) questions are available on You Tube. Just type in Assassins Creed 2 & the name of the mission.

elaine8405
04-18-2010, 11:24 PM
Some people are experiencing a glitch in this tomb where, after completing the puzzles, the sarcophagus doesn't glow & thus, they player can't get out of the tomb. See: http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1039408/m/4831010058 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9011039408/m/4831010058)

Recommend checking the tech forum; link is located in that thread. Good luck!

Squad14Scouter
04-20-2010, 07:05 AM
Hey zstar....! Plz don't advertise on the assassins creed forums.

JohnConnor2012
04-20-2010, 01:31 PM
If your machine's as slow as mine, you need to play through slowly to make sure it catches up. Make sure all cinematics play before moving to the next stage, and flick to [Esc] to make sure it's realised last sub-sequence is done.

assasin_202
04-20-2010, 05:07 PM
Hey I need your help I also know every thing about the game and have finished it but what do at the end of the game????

shimpaku
04-20-2010, 05:58 PM
Pretty amazing! There are hundreds of people here who have played through the game several times, including all the Templar Lairs and all the DLC’s, but I’ve never heard anyone claim that they now know everything there is to know after having only played through it once! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Originally posted by Squad14Scouter:
Hey zstar....! Plz don't advertise on the assassins creed forums.

I reported his posts as spam this morning to the Admin. That is the best way to handle these types of posts when you run across them. I’ve owned and run a forum site for years and people who spam usually just hit and run. Telling them to stop will accomplish nothing as more often than not they’ll never read it. As you may have noticed….it’s gone and he more than likely has been banned.

JohnConnor2012
04-21-2010, 06:35 PM
Elsewhere, 202 claims to be 9, so expect some ... inconsistency. BTW (@others, above), quoting spammers readvertises them.

shimpaku
04-21-2010, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by JohnConnor2012:
Elsewhere, 202 claims to be 9, so expect some ... inconsistency.

Right, but I was referring to the OP. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Mody50
04-22-2010, 12:52 AM
Hi Squad i need help here pls !!
i need help with the second picture puzzle
i can't select five pictures which the warriors in it have swords
Can u tell me which pic Should i select??!!

And thx for ur nice topic which help ushttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

shimpaku
04-22-2010, 01:21 PM
::SPOILER::

The hint is: "The power they wielded cut down their enemies." The "cut" being the swords that all appear in the paintings. Simply choose those paintings where someone is wielding a sword. Might be a bit of trial and error but you’ll eventually get it.

somene
04-25-2010, 11:10 AM
hello I've been completed game but ? want to play that mission ezio flying ?'m playing ps3.(ps: ? cant speak english very wellhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif )

elaine8405
04-25-2010, 11:02 PM
You can't replay missions, but if you have the Battle of Forli DLC (downloadable content), you can fly from the lighthouse in the far northeast.

somene
04-26-2010, 11:17 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif ? belive it is bad i should play it again

Bobaripi
04-27-2010, 02:35 AM
Hello there,

I play the pc-version of AC2 and I tend to get stuck in the first mission. I can't run (just fast walk) and i can't seem to climb at the mission where I have to beat my (ingame) brother. Anyone experienced this problem cause it sucks hard, have tried it ten times but doesnt seem to work, i cant jump either (he just keeps standing on a ledge if i encounter one).

Does anyone know the problem?

SheenaYo1990
05-21-2010, 04:12 PM
I need help!!... With the part where he's out of the warehouse and he's learning the assassin's ways outside of the animus... And he falls asleep but wakes up as ezio but isn't in the animus anymore... and he sees a target and chases him up to a tower, but then the door shuts... What am I suppose to do after that? Because when I try and climb it, I can only go so far, then theres nothing for me to grab onto...

JohnConnor2012
05-21-2010, 07:34 PM
Read the topic heading this forum.

mino-madridista
05-22-2010, 05:40 AM
I am on the stage, Monkey see monkey do .. when i have to learn the leap climb .. ive being trying over 30 min .. and it doesnt work .. he keep trying .. but nothing .. any advice ?

masterking608
06-03-2010, 02:07 PM
hey i dont know whats wrong, but im in the sarcophagus room in venice. i pulled all the levers and the floors opened up, but when i walk up to the tomb it doesnt give me the option to open it. do i have to restart with the first lever? please help!(the first skull lever on the alter didnt give me the option either, but the puzzles started when i stepped on it.)

ChiefRedCloud
06-09-2010, 08:53 AM
i TOO AM A pc Gamer and I have reached the point where I must kill the 9 luetinants. I have reached a point where I must kill the Murchant on the ship without being detected. I have figured out that Imust dive into the water, stay undetected ans try to get rid of most of the guards. unfortunalty I must be inept because I seem to always flub it. Any suggestions?

batevito
06-11-2010, 02:46 PM
chief here's your decission.I assume its a tough mission i did it myself many times,the one successful was i went down near the stair way and with fully loaded gun got the guard who's marching ot the bridge near the ship.Once you get him another guard jumps off the ship to check his body.this way you can kill 5-6 guards because there's always another guard jumping off the ship,and this makes almost all the middle guards dead.After that you can kill some additional side guards by pulling them from the ledge.I got on the ship from the back side if you do it thsi way you must pull the guard in the back,must be sure the patrolling guards are dead cuz otherways they'll detect you u go and kill the 2 guards in the back and i have a clean path to jump on that sob's head and kill him with your hidden blade.The other way and much easier was the way my girlfriend did it,she claims if u have a clear shot ona guard on the ship,the merchand goes out of his hidden spot to see whats goin on,than u can get him by using the gun again.

supreme25
06-12-2010, 11:46 AM
can u help me i have got all the codex pages oan wall but cnt seem tae put them in the right order even usin eagle vision dnt know how to do it. can u tell me how to do it ? its oan the xbox 360

fafafu
06-19-2010, 10:51 AM
im finish assassin creed 2 in pc how can i start again with all my stuffs?

sorry for bad english

Squad14Scouter
07-07-2010, 08:53 AM
Unfortunately u can't restart with all your gear that u finished the game with. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

RikuX21
11-27-2010, 08:23 AM
k im not sure if its a bug or what but i cant find leo's place in Sequence 2 Ace up my Sleeve. the minimap doesnt show it and i cant remember where to go but ive been just about everywhere possible for me atm and STILL cant find him. any one know how to fix this or find him? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

fastfast
11-27-2010, 10:27 AM
SUPREME25

the codex pages on the wall are a map of the world with straight edges on the outer edge. you might have one piece the wrong way round.

prayforme007
11-27-2010, 09:45 PM
I need help im in the present day and lucy is gone from her desk so i when outside found her and talked to her but still not at desk so i eat and found all artifacts and still no lucy. It give me a checkpoint on the screen and will not let me back into the amis.

Thanks

LaFawna
11-28-2010, 04:04 AM
I need two more nutmeg for the Doctor quest. Do you know where I can find them?

starkillerj
11-29-2010, 04:48 PM
where do i find aconite?

HondaS007
11-29-2010, 07:16 PM
Do I need to retrain to get the long jump skill in ACB that Ezio learned in AC2. (the skill where your able to jump higher up when climbing)

LaFawna
11-30-2010, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by SinsCreed007:
Do I need to retrain to get the long jump skill in ACB that Ezio learned in AC2. (the skill where your able to jump higher up when climbing)

Look for the L on your map, which is Leonardo's bench. Sit down and have a chat with him.

LaFawna
11-30-2010, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by starkillerj:
where do i find aconite?

pmfath77 posted the following help here in the fourm. I did the tunnel Colle Vimnale and got it that way.

One way to find Borgia Couriers is to go to the Colle Vimnale tunnel entrance(beside the church) follow this road either way,with the tunnel behind you while you are facing forward, right goes down past the French Garrison or left goes through an opening and past a shop. If you follow either of these two roads a little ways and double back towards the tunnel you will ultimately find a Borgia Courier. Sometimes they spawn right by the tunnel and sometimes further down either road. One time i followed the road left and then right where it winds down a hill and found the courier running down there. After killing the courier, if you didn't get the Aconite(needed for the shop quest to get the fast poison and only found on borgia couriers), go back to the tunnel, go back to the Tiber Island Hideout, walk down the hall, go outside using the door on the right at the end of the hall that the tunnel is in, go back into the hideout, use the tunnel and go back to the Colle Vimnale tunnel. I repeated this process about 7 to 10 times, with only one time not being able to find the courier, before i got the aconite. It was also during sequence Five, though i doubt this matters much. Once you find the spawn points for the gangs, couriers and pickpockets they all seem to spawn from these same areas. another area i found couriers was by the Rose in Fiore. You normally had to walk around a bit but i found both pickpockets and courriers around that location. Hope this helps.

starkillerj
11-30-2010, 02:18 PM
i need help with the cluster glyphs from ACB. i found and completed three but the one in the Colosseum i have not found. the other ones i dont even have the eye icon for them and i have completed the game and have bought every thing i can. help please!!!

LaFawna
11-30-2010, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by starkillerj:
i need help with the cluster glyphs from ACB. i found and completed three but the one in the Colosseum i have not found. the other ones i dont even have the eye icon for them and i have completed the game and have bought every thing i can. help please!!!

Here is a you tube link that shows it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fozIB1fiEog&NR=1

MaNiaCaLZ78
11-30-2010, 04:38 PM
I need help with 2 guild challenges.

The first is to kill an enemy at a guard post with a crossbow without being detected.

I have 2 of these (out of 20). I kill stationary and mobile guards all the time, but no credit for it. And yes I'm staying incognito, or at least firing and getting into cover without ever being seen.

Any tips on what I'm specifically supposed to kill?

EDIT: I found on another site that these are specifically the french guards that have their arms folded. So if your like me and have finished the main story line, then you will have to go back to a previous sequence before destroying the french and do your assassin thing on them with a crossbow.

Second is the Paypal guards. I think I gotta kill 20 of these as well. I have killed 5 of these, but have no idea what they look like or where to find them.

EDIT: I found what these guards are and where to find them on a AC wiki Link (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Papal_Guard).

Any help would be appreciated.

tamika610
03-31-2011, 06:08 AM
I'm stuck on sequence 2, memory 7 where he has to explore the ruins but I can't figured it out... what do I do, I don't have the slightest ideal what to do...

Acidmanpk62
04-10-2011, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by prayforme007:
I need help im in the present day and lucy is gone from her desk so i when outside found her and talked to her but still not at desk so i eat and found all artifacts and still no lucy. It give me a checkpoint on the screen and will not let me back into the amis.

Thanks

I also have the same problem with finding Lucy ( although i can re-enter the anamis and continue playing), i went back outside and using Eaglevision found a set of footprints, but they only reach as far as the foot of the stairs South of the Villa. I have searched all over and still no sign of Lucy. Can anyone help plz.

harriss01
04-27-2011, 10:38 AM
hello.i am at novara 's secret tomb and i can t pass the poles. i swing but he doesn t jump to the next pole.what buttons should i push,and with what order?i play in pc.thanks.

Ureh
04-27-2011, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by harriss01:
hello.i am at novara 's secret tomb and i can t pass the poles. i swing but he doesn t jump to the next pole.what buttons should i push,and with what order?i play in pc.thanks.

According to this:
http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Controls

You press the same buttons as you would when sprinting. Hold down W, right mouse button, and space bar. Ezio will swing over after you hold down those buttons for a few seconds.

Please note I don't have any person experience with the PC versions so you might want to wait for someone who does. But I guess you can try this first.

harriss01
04-28-2011, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by Ureh:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by harriss01:

According to this:
http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Controls

You press the same buttons as you would when sprinting. Hold down W, right mouse button, and space bar. Ezio will swing over after you hold down those buttons for a few seconds.

Please note I don't have any person experience with the PC versions so you might want to wait for someone who does. But I guess you can try this first. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

harriss01
04-28-2011, 07:46 AM
yes i can swing,but my problem is what you press next so that ezio will jump to the next pole.some are doing that without swinging.

con-o
05-14-2011, 08:05 AM
I have the same problem. were you able to find the way out?

Originally posted by tamika610:
I'm stuck on sequence 2, memory 7 where he has to explore the ruins but I can't figured it out... what do I do, I don't have the slightest ideal what to do...

siren0628
07-28-2011, 12:51 PM
Yes, my problem is with brotherhood. With the kill 5 people in 10 seconds. What happens is I get two to three of them and then the count goes back to 0, any ideas how to fix this or what is happening?

Ureh
07-28-2011, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by siren0628:
Yes, my problem is with brotherhood. With the kill 5 people in 10 seconds. What happens is I get two to three of them and then the count goes back to 0, any ideas how to fix this or what is happening?

I can't remember if you need to kill the 5 guards with a streak (might be wrong). If you know how to execute streaks, then you're probably experiencing a bug. But if you're not sure how to perform a streak, then try practicing in the Virtual Reality simulation.

In order to perform a streak, you'll need to enter open conflict with several guards. First kill one guard in open conflict then while Ezio is performing a finishing move animation select another guard with joystick/arrow keys and press the attack button. In a few seconds, Ezio should begin to kill the second guard. At this point one guard will try to either attack, restrain, or stun you with sand. You must avoid this or your kill streak will be interrupted... which means you'll have to start all over again. Countering or blocking a guard (and several other actions and inactions) will also interrupt the streak. To avoid a guard from stopping your streak, you need to time his attack and then dodge it. Afterwards you must immediately continue the streak by selecting another target with joystick/arrows and press the attack button. Repeat these steps till you can't take it anymore. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Will8378
08-20-2011, 10:13 AM
Hi, I'm at AC2, sequence 10, memory 5, "two birds,one blade" on the PS3. I can't scale the view point. I've tried all sides of the tower. When I get to the point it seems you need the "climb leap" move it won't latch to a higher ledge. It reaches for it but can't grab.
Really lost for ideas.
Thanks,

notafanboy
08-20-2011, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by Will8378:
Hi, I'm at AC2, sequence 10, memory 5, "two birds,one blade" on the PS3. I can't scale the view point. I've tried all sides of the tower. When I get to the point it seems you need the "climb leap" move it won't latch to a higher ledge. It reaches for it but can't grab.
Really lost for ideas.
Thanks,
press O in the middle of the jump (also known as "the empty hand button")

NmtRoberts
08-20-2011, 11:39 AM
ubi.com Ubisoft Forums Assassin's Creed Assassin's Creed Hints & Tips Anybody need help! Look here!

Contact Us | ubi.com | Privacy Statement
Terms of Use

Hi, I have a question? In Brotherhood I found a Treasure chest in the southeast section of the game. It appears to be in a small building or under it. I have been around it, over it, buildings next to it, BUT no treasure to be found. The map symbol is right on top of this building, but I can't get to the treasure.

Can you help, or did you have the same problem.

OH i'm playing on a xbox 360 unit.

NmtRoberts
08-20-2011, 11:41 AM
I'm having the same problem but with the Xbox360, so what does "O" relate too on xbox?

Originally posted by notafanboy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Will8378:
Really lost for ideas.
Thanks,
press O in the middle of the jump (also known as "the empty hand button") </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Will8378
08-20-2011, 12:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Will8378:
Really lost for ideas.
Thanks,
press O in the middle of the jump (also known as "the empty hand button") </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks, "O" worked. The official guide under moves didn't mention "O". You've made life a lot easier.

Will8378
08-20-2011, 12:59 PM
Really lost for ideas.

Thanks, you've made my day!
Thanks,

Will8378
08-20-2011, 01:03 PM
Really lost for ideas.
Thanks,
Thanks, for the great help!

notafanboy
08-21-2011, 04:31 AM
Originally posted by Will8378:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by notafanboy:
Really lost for ideas.
Thanks,
Thanks, for the great help! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
you´re welcome

Kytr
08-22-2011, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by NmtRoberts:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">ubi.com Ubisoft Forums Assassin's Creed Assassin's Creed Hints & Tips Anybody need help! Look here!

Contact Us | ubi.com | Privacy Statement
Terms of Use

Hi, I have a question? In Brotherhood I found a Treasure chest in the southeast section of the game. It appears to be in a small building or under it. I have been around it, over it, buildings next to it, BUT no treasure to be found. The map symbol is right on top of this building, but I can't get to the treasure.

Can you help, or did you have the same problem.

OH i'm playing on a xbox 360 unit. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If it is the treasure that I am thinking of, you need to go around to the side of the hill -- you will see a double row of arches. The chest is in one of those upper arches (you may need to drop from above to get there, but finding the spot is the first key).

Assassinista
11-03-2011, 02:35 PM
Quote:
-----------------------------------------------
Acidmanpk62
quote:

Thanks

I also have the same problem with finding Lucy ( although i can re-enter the anamis and continue playing), i went back outside and using Eaglevision found a set of footprints, but they only reach as far as the foot of the stairs South of the Villa. I have searched all over and still no sign of Lucy. Can anyone help plz.
------------------------------------------------
I'll be honest i hav nooooo idea where Lucy is as i hav also looked for her and i cant find her. But That "Red Footprints" is a red trail and soo far i hav nooo idea what it does or whatit leads to, it reaches the assassins symbol then it stops and it doesnt do anything. now so far there has been a few suggestions (not from this sight) that it could be (as acidmanpk62 said) "red footprints" but if you look at where it runs down the sides i doubt it is that, some people say its "blood" but i doubt it since whose would it be and if it was ezio's blood then why wasnt it there when they first arrived and why would it only appeare when the lights turned on so i doubt its blood, finaly people say it could be a "stupid trail" for people to find therye way back to the hideout but idoubt that because it dissapeares if you go to far away soo... cant be that! But i thought it might have something to do with subject 16's warning and when he said at the end "find me in the dark" and also a red path lead ezio to him soo... you can see why i think this but when i go down.. nothing!!!! Any ideas on the red trails and where lucy is plz!! lolx

BlackRose1809
11-03-2011, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Assassinista:
Quote:
Acidmanpk62
quote:

Thanks

------------------------------------------------
I'll be honest i hav nooooo idea where Lucy is as i hav also looked for her and i cant find her. But That "Red Footprints" is a red trail and soo far i hav nooo idea what it does or whatit leads to, it reaches the assassins symbol then it stops and it doesnt do anything. now so far there has been a few suggestions (not from this sight) that it could be (as acidmanpk62 said) "red footprints" but if you look at where it runs down the sides i doubt it is that, some people say its "blood" but i doubt it since whose would it be and if it was ezio's blood then why wasnt it there when they first arrived and why would it only appeare when the lights turned on so i doubt its blood, finaly people say it could be a "stupid trail" for people to find therye way back to the hideout but idoubt that because it dissapeares if you go to far away soo... cant be that! But i thought it might have something to do with subject 16's warning and when he said at the end "find me in the dark" and also a red path lead ezio to him soo... you can see why i think this but when i go down.. nothing!!!! Any ideas on the red trails and where lucy is plz!! lolx

I searched too but there's nothing about it. It's just there... I even gone all over google but nothing. No one knows.

Kytr
11-04-2011, 08:41 AM
I have never run into this myself, but understand that Lucy will reappear when you get to the next memory.