PDA

View Full Version : start fights?

all_alone_
11-22-2007, 12:44 PM
ok, so ill be walking down the street and ill see a citizen that needs help, i wont help them ill just walk by. but every time i do Altair yells something in a differnt laungange at the gaurds and they just attack me. what does Altair say and why?

all_alone_
11-22-2007, 12:44 PM
ok, so ill be walking down the street and ill see a citizen that needs help, i wont help them ill just walk by. but every time i do Altair yells something in a differnt laungange at the gaurds and they just attack me. what does Altair say and why?

Ghotten
11-22-2007, 01:10 PM
probably "yeah, beat them up, just because you can't take on guys like me! ... ****." http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

all_alone_
11-22-2007, 09:38 PM
bump, sorry its really been buggin me

Tela
11-22-2007, 09:44 PM
Probably just something along the lines of "Stop!". I can barely hear what he says, and I speak no language other than English, so I'm sorry I can't give an actual translation.

all_alone_
11-22-2007, 09:50 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tela:
Probably just something along the lines of "Stop!". I can barely hear what he says, and I speak no language other than English, so I'm sorry I can't give an actual translation. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey no worries, thanks anyway