PDA

View Full Version : 100% synch

assassinm8
12-06-2010, 09:20 AM
is there a reward for 100% synch for the full game or does it do nothing

Bagnato17
12-06-2010, 10:12 AM
Nothing, good luck with the tank mission though.

YHHTQ
12-06-2010, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by Bagnato17:

It's not as difficult as it seems really... The one with the flying machine is by far harder, for instance.

assassinm8
12-06-2010, 11:45 AM
i got the tank mission one of the liars and a mission in sequence 7 use recruits to kill targets

SolidSnakeMat
12-06-2010, 01:15 PM
The flying one is wayyyyy easier than the tank I got to the flying 100% first try. Tank over 9000 tries. Got it finally but the flying one just stay high and shoot the archers. Wickedly easy.

NiLiaZ
12-06-2010, 03:32 PM
Tank one isn't as hard as everyone claims really. Did it on the first go, just kept going in circles to avoid enemy tank fire.

serg_kol
12-20-2010, 04:36 AM
Check the following video (100% sync on tank mission):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Txb6haeNvgc

thedeadman_47
12-20-2010, 04:45 AM
tank mission is hard to get full synch becaase its hard to dodge the two tanks but possible but the flying mchine is hard to finish in the first place(killing the the man who rides the horse and destroying the carvans)but very easy full synch even if you don't kill any archer you just have to be a good menouverer

Inorganic9_2
12-20-2010, 05:29 AM
I didn't find the tank or bomber hard at all.

I find the Apple a Day mission impossible ot get 100% synch on though. Apart from the fact that, when climbing through the are above where Cesare leaves, that guard just stands there with his weapon drawn and doesn't leave! That and I haven't found a good route through Rome yet with all those guards chasing you. On the ground it's papal guards, on the roofs it's crossbowmen...great

AssassinVenice
12-20-2010, 05:45 AM
Originally posted by YHHTQ:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bagnato17:

It's not as difficult as it seems really... The one with the flying machine is by far harder, for instance. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
you are right but i completed the game in less than a day with 100% sync

assassin087
12-20-2010, 10:10 AM
Thaere is the pride of a job well done.

ZCherub
12-20-2010, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by SolidSnakeMat:
The flying one is wayyyyy easier than the tank I got to the flying 100% first try. Tank over 9000 tries. Got it finally but the flying one just stay high and shoot the archers. Wickedly easy. OVER 9,000?!!! [/lame DBZ joke from 10 yrs ago]

2nd re: the tank mission, though. I could do the 1st part unscathed, & the second part - just not both in the same run. Irritating as he'll, but I finally got it. Flying machine was a walk in the park by comparison...

Turkiye96
12-21-2010, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by serg_kol:
Check the following video (100% sync on tank mission):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Txb6haeNvgc
thanks man bit of a cheat but still good

Black_Widow9
12-21-2010, 04:44 PM
I'm going to move this here-
Assassin's Creed Hints & Tips (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/9011039408)

dfcDELTA
12-22-2010, 06:48 AM
There should be some reward for achieving 100% Sync since it is a long task. An achievement would be nice or maybe unlock a new skin for multiplayer. Also, UBI should consider linked achievements in the future, so if you have completed certain achievements in AC 1/2 and Brotherhood you would unlock new multiplayer skins.

Mutley_Rulz
12-23-2010, 05:45 PM
Most difficult is the bomber, the tank one's not hard at all. Only reason it took me a few attempts was cause I kept leisurely blowing up barrels of explosives, explosives which I didn't realise I was too close to not take damage from.

pandacozumel
12-23-2010, 09:40 PM
Help!!! I have 99% sync I still need the bomber and the flying machine, but i discovered something i thought i had everything but I went to my inventory menu and in the section where you see how many bullets, arrows, throwing knife, smoke bombs and paraisaling you have left i saw that in the second option still say locked, What is it? can someone tell and how to get it, thanks

MagicalZero ko
12-24-2010, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by pandacozumel:
Help!!! I have 99% sync I still need the bomber and the flying machine, but i discovered something i thought i had everything but I went to my inventory menu and in the section where you see how many bullets, arrows, throwing knife, smoke bombs and paraisaling you have left i saw that in the second option still say locked, What is it? can someone tell and how to get it, thanks It says locked for me too wonder what it is?Maybe it could be the apple of EDEN let me check...

E-Zekiel
12-25-2010, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by YHHTQ:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bagnato17:

It's not as difficult as it seems really... The one with the flying machine is by far harder, for instance. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really gotta disagree with that, I found the flying machine to be pretty easy. But I'm the agile type of player http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Serrachio
12-26-2010, 08:38 AM
The key to the tank mission is to not blow up the tank in the middle, that way, when you circle around the first tank, you'll be protected from the cannon fire from the second.

E-Zekiel
12-26-2010, 10:44 AM
Key to the tank mission for me was just take it slow 'n steady through the valley. The fort, I never got hit in anyway because I was always circling, so it was no problem.

colan33
12-29-2010, 11:34 AM
Inorganic9_2 Take right and run 4 water!
8)

Tank mission was in MY mind the hardest.
Untill i read about the cirkling.
Flying is so easy I 2 got 100 after 1 try.
(BF2 ACE!)

MaskedReaper
01-15-2011, 12:36 AM
Tank mission is EEEEVVVIIIILLL...I swear it pee'ed me off with having to do it over and over again for the 10th time.

Even if you let the tank get destroyed and kill ya self it STILL classes as a FAIL as you re-sync...WHAT!
Why on EARTH did they put 100% sync missions in AC:B and especially lair missions with a freakin timelimit...since when do you need to race through a lair or cave.
I like exploring lairs and underground caves, tombs and churches, but don't want to have to race against time and miss all the scenery of enjoying it.

I like the assassin tombs in AC2 and then still enjoy looking inside St Marco basillica church and all that.

But if AC3 is in the making can they at least talk out the timelimit in tombs, lairs and churches just for the sake of 100% sync which is pointless reward.
100% sync is annoying in AC:B and doesn't make the game fun.

I tried what the guy did in the youtube video and it DOESN'T always work as the enemy tanks can still hit you.
The way I got 100% sync on this mission was to keep circling and make sure every cannon fire hits both tanks so it slows them down to counter fire back at you.
It took me about 5 tries at the very end citadel versus 2 tanks to learn there attack patterns and which to aim for first and then second and so on.

1. Destroy the unmaned tank in the middle to get more room to move is the key.
2. Aim for tank No.1 on the left first and get as many hits before it starts to attack and before tank No 2 on the right starts to attack.
3. You will have to fight TWO tanks at the same time now...but this time attack tank No.2 and as you circle around avoiding both attacks from BOTH tanks.
4. Both tanks will be together and ontop of each other so just keep circling around both of them and sooner or later tank No.1 will be destroyed giving you more time to less worry about tank No.2 and focus on tank No.2.
5. Once destroyed and if you managed to avoid enemy fire you get 100% sync.

But I have to say it's NOT easy, as it's just you have to attack one tank very fast and concentrate on when they start to get a red beam lock which is what you need to avoid at all times.