PDA

View Full Version : The stupid race required to ADVANCE the game is ******ED

ihateyourgame
12-19-2009, 11:21 PM
I just had to come on the forums, register and tell you that. I hate having to take part of those races because you have to magically know where the next target is. I have having to take part in a race when ezio is such a ****** he can't do exactly as I tell him to do but instead likes to randomly jump into buildings or just stop and look up at the sky wasting precious times thus making it even MORE difficult to beat the race. So I just skip them. Oh wait, now I find out it is REQUIRED to beat one of those ******ed races with the ******ed ezio just to advance in the main story. Yeah, thank God I rented this one first instead of buying it like we were going to do. By the way; this stuff should have been fixed in the first game. I have never been so frustrated with a game in my life; playing is fun and then in no time flat during a critical moment ezio wigs out and the frustration sets in as it happens over and over and over. Yes, the wall of text crit you for 20,000. I bought the first game and finished that despite the frustrations along the way; I won't be doing it again.

Jack-Reacher
12-20-2009, 12:07 AM
Which race is it, what sequence?

Anyway you dont need magic to know where the next marker will be, simply run into the marker and stop, then look at the radar. You can get the general idea where they are going to be

My advice, dont play the game, if you suck at the races then it isnt for you

salted onions
12-20-2009, 12:41 AM
Don't know what you're talking about, the targets ate clearly indicated on the map, and if you look in that general direction, you can probably find it. The mini map tells you whether the waypoint is on your elevatioh, and the area it's in. At most it took me a third try to get any race, and that's usually because the glare of the sun blocks the white waypoints. Difficult game? As anmazing as this game it, it has also got to be one of the easiest games out there. :|.

Captain Tomatoz
12-20-2009, 01:36 AM
don't hate the game just because you can't do it. I found the races really easy http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

SWJS
12-20-2009, 02:21 AM
Obvious Troll is obvious.

I mean this guy isn't even trying.

"ihateyourgame"?

Really? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

the amolang
12-20-2009, 02:33 AM
I enjoy the races. in most games I hate any type of game type where you have to go from one way point to another in a timed fashion but in ac2 it's really awesome for some reason...

SWJS
12-20-2009, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by amolang:
I enjoy the races. in most games I hate any type of game type where you have to go from one way point to another in a timed fashion but in ac2 it's really awesome for some reason... One word: Parkour! :3

In GTA you race klunky cars.

In AC2, you race with your nimble, elegant, assassin feet. With which you can also use to assassinate guards while flying da Vinci Airlines.

Baked.Cookie
12-20-2009, 06:48 AM
Besides, the mini map shows the next gates. It's fun, and only the race with la Volpe was hard, the rest are fun.

GariStz
12-20-2009, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by ihateyourgame:

Don't hate the game just because YOU can't play it! (And I'm also talking to all those people out there!)

Assassin's Creed 1 & 2 are the games that the word "CONTROL" really fits! The engine on the character movements do exactly what you wanna do. A lot of people are saying that its not true, but it is! I'm playing AC1 PC with a mouse & keyboard, sometimes with a gamepad, and AC2 on PS3 in my friends house, and I can say that I have no problems with the controls.

Then we continue - "the races were hard..." - well, AC1 was quite easy game - you wanned a harder one - there you go! Oh! Now you're saying its hard?! Then consider what do you want. Jesus...

I wanna see what you all who say that the controls "don't listen" will do, if you have to play the game with the GTAIV engine, where the word "control" doesn't exist and its replaced by "slippery"....

Mr_Shade
12-20-2009, 07:29 AM
The nicely named OP has the answer to the very troublesome problem, one that it would appear is rather easy?..

So locking the thread. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif